Partying in Hollywood

I just started working for a promotions company and I was wondering if anyone here partied in Hollywood often?

what do you think of the scene?

been on NT, with this avy, since '05 where as you've been on here since '09.
having said that, thank YOU for stealing MY avy.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

thx for stealing my avy @+#$+

laugh.gif

thats wats up.

promoting my first event this Friday at Empire and one on Sunday at Myhouse for the Grammy afterparty.

i've been telling loads of people to go but, i've never partied at either club myself so i dont really know if they get off.

how are those clubs?

Empire's decent... MyHouse is one of the hottest clubs in hollywood.. I've been there on a tuesday, wed, fri sat and it always jumps off... other than that.. hwood, kress and playhouse are my favorites

My house is cool on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. Empire is Hot garbage in my opinion. I've been doin Hollywood for like 6 or 7 years. It's getting kinda lame compared to Miami or Vegas' club scene. These same clubs just keep renaming themselves and they think we're all fools and will go back. Almost every club was has changed it's name or decor many times over, but if the venue is wack, there's no saving it. Playhouse is cool, but it's a little overhyped. Hwood's not bad (A lot of college girls from usc and ucla on weekends). Kress is wack. I hate how they segregate the club. Element, Blvd 3,  and Social are trash.

Best thing right now is Guys & Dolls on Tuesdays and Thrusdays and Probably the best club in recent years was GOA, but they shut it down and it's now Caitol City Sports. 

well, if anyone is trying to party in Hollywood this weekend, like i mentioned above, im promoting for Empire on Friday and Myhouse on Sunday (after grammy party).
If anyone is interested in coming out, shoot me a PM

Back
Top Bottom