PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

The girl on Party's snap... :smh:

Also, did anyone peep party in the new beats commercial? Hope we see more of this, music is too good for him not be a star.

Wonder if there will be any special guests on the tour. It kicks off tonight in MIA :pimp:

All I need is 1942 recognize and break from Toronto live and I'll be happy

Also how the hell arent jeremih and party going to release their tape before the tour :stoneface: they trippin

Last edited:
listening to the unreleased leaked stuff , anyone else think you made it was a skeleton track for drake ?

You Made It is around like 4 years old iirc so that could be the case.

A lot of the demo's he made around that time sound like they were done explicitly to be given to Drake.

Last edited:
I saw some vids of the concert on the gram :wow: looks super lit. Jeremih might even be tolerable. Can't wait

pimp.gif

thought P3 went platinum for a second :lol:

Recognize just now going platinum??

good look either way 8)

Last edited:
Never understood why recognize didn't take off :smh:. Song was/is a hit. Still let it bump whenever it comes on.

Better later than never though. Congrats to the Sauga City kid :smokin :smokin.

Last edited:
That interview was wack. You can always tell who is interviewing for their job. Like he seemed like he didn't really know much about Party and just asked questions from stuff he found on Wikipedia.

He's stopping by every radio station in the city he performs in. Isn't breakfast club in NY? If so then y'all should expect the charlamagne interview when he does his NYC show

I caught that on IG a couple of days back, but I didn't expect to get an actual video interview for some reason. Dope.

Party seems like the type of ___ that would start dancing if you throw questions too pointed at him, so I'm not even mad at the interviewer. He kept things flowing smoothly and gave their show that night hella promo.

Some questions about the album would've been nice though.

Px did a radio interview...I can't believe it
eek.gif
Well I mean, he explicitly said he wants to be a star and would make more of an effort to put himself out there so it kind of isn't a surprise in fact I think we'll see a lot more of this from PND as well.

Back
Top Bottom