PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

This project is THAT bad to you guys? It’s a cool EP to me so far. I’d be mad if this was Club Atlantis.

Bad intentions is hard but why is the beat like that?

Colors 2 > this

This project is THAT bad to you guys? It’s a cool EP to me so far. I’d be mad if this was Club Atlantis.

This **** is trash.

Easily his worst body of work.

I cannot believe Bad Intentions is actually something he put out. I need to hear son explain the off beat clap in that song.

I **** with Bad Intentions. The off beat thing catches me slipping every time, but I like the song.

It WOULD be a great song if not that for that BS. That's what pisses me off even more about it. Looking around social media...it seems like everyone is confused about that ****.

This is solid as hell. The Right Away only song not sticking.

Best Friend :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Better Man :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Never Played Me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Bad Intentions :pimp: :pimp:
Love Me Again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Damage :pimp: :pimp:

Seven Days > Colours 2 > Colours 1.

You’re out of your ever loving mind family. :lol:

Colours 2 takes a dump on this tape. And it’s 3 songs short

The Right Way finally clicked.
8CA9D8E1-100E-4733-82B2-71F7B3DA08D9.png

7/7 bruh still ain’t missed :pimp:

Damage is a TUUUUNE

Never Played Me beat sounds like the song that was playing when Bobby V and Scrappy were partying with decepticons

Best Friends is the one. Get Future on it and send it to Urban

:lol: Snare placement on Bad Intentions ****ed me up on first listen too but got used to it. **** is fire

Club Atlantis already a classic

Never Played Me beat sounds like the song that was playing when Bobby V and Scrappy were partying with decepticons

:lol: :lol:

I don't see the greatness in PND like most of y'all, he's very hit or miss for me. The songs I like from buddy I be ready to call him the GOAT, but then you got songs that's just plain terrible...no in between really for me.

That being said I dig this project, legit shocked y'all don't really like it. Def dig more than the last few projects...but that's just off two spins.

yall being too hard on this project. I heard what everyone had to say and thought id hate it. its good. its a lil more on the commercial side this time around and I expected that. it isn't that same underdog sound we had on P1 P2 & COLOURS 1. P3 & COLOURS 2 had the same undertones we were used to, but the sound didn't connect for everyone the same and it seems to be a lil more of the same this go round.

however, even tho there's been a bunch of partyupstairs, partyinthebassment, and partynextweek copy cats since P1, I still feel like on every project he distances himself from the pack and shows why this sound is kinda his sound.

I can understand not rocking with bad intentions and never played me. but bruh, yall really don't like damage (which should've been the lead with a video), better man, best friends, the right way, and love me again? sure its far from grown woman or girl from oakland and i hated most of those soundcloud leaks but party still reigning champ to me...

The only one I don’t really enjoy is Best Friends. I just think he’s a better writer than repeating “we were better at being best friends” for the whole hook.

The only one I don’t really enjoy is Best Friends. I just think he’s a better writer than repeating “we were better at being best friends” for the whole hook.
currently living out best friends, im def not mad at the writing on this one...

Better Man :smokin

Easily my favorite song after 3-4 listens.

"I've even seen you cry, seen you dream
I watched my mama go through these same things
" :smh: :pimp:

Can't say this is my favorite project of his at all, but his writing was pretty damn strong and I liked a lot of things he did melodically here.

Nah that joint is banger. One of my fav on the tape.

Never played me is easily one of the worst party songs I’ve ever heard.

#freeparty :lol:

but i really like 7 Days though the only song i don't like is Damage. Never Played Me is a jam.

And I'm not sensitive to the reversal of the beat on Bad Intentions—I wonder if I would have noticed or called it that without reading it hear. Second favorite song on there.

:lol:

I hope this ___ doesn't fumble this tour opportunity over that. I'm guessing someone just forgot to get rid of them before they reached the border.

I think Never Played Me is hard too, especially the first minute.

EDIT: I just saw a video of him performing in Toronto on his fan IG, so that clearly didn't end up being too big of a deal.

Last edited:
Love Me Again is the closest thing to a song I dislike, and I still don't skip it; it just doesn't do much for me.

I'm definitely about to go see if someone on KTT has made an altered version of Bad Intentions though.

Back
Top Bottom