Passed by Supreme.. And... Is not that serious

i've on NT for years . . . . This is what it has come to ? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

So I wanted I go into supreme and passed by to see a huge line for a TNF x Supreme jacket thing?? Like is not that serious man I was wearing Blue cardigan with Yankee fitted and viotech blazers btw

What brand of socks were you wearing?

What them drawls was looking like though?
Yea OP, i mean, it's not that serious dawg. Just let us know what that underwear looking like.
Was it the plaid boxers? boxer briefs?

It's not that serious yo, I bet your panties were better than everybody else's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lmao at saying the jacket is ugly when it's a subtle as leopard print can get.

i'de rock if given as gift. you hear that nt secret santa??????? lol

Not sure what you mean by subtle when the print is covering 70% of the jacket but... ok
laugh.gif
lol obvious sarcasm was not so obvious
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 you were serious.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Originally Posted by rocman23

why yall going on his signature though

Because he's conveniently a fan of three of the most historic and storied franchises in all of sport that have mediocre-at-best geographic relation? Yep, that's what I'm going with.

Like is not that serious man I was wearing Blue cardigan with Yankee fitted and viotech blazers btw

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by rocman23

why yall going on his signature though

Because he's conveniently a fan of three of the most historic and storied franchises in all of sport that have mediocre-at-best geographic relation? Yep, that's what I'm going with.
well i'll be...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by goDie

YANKEES-BULLS-PATRIOTS 

memes-but-how-can-you-with-that-mask.jpg

Basically.
How do you even end up a Yankee, Bulls and Patriots fan?

You from NY? Have a cousin uncles step-daughter's boyfriend dad cousin (twice removed) sister in law that lives in Boston that gives you a connection? Bulls?  ehhh, Jordan?

THAT CRAP IS UGLIER THAN THE DRIPPING PEANUT BUTTER JELLY SHIRT

OP needs to get backhanded. "its not that serious but i joined the back of the line"
O_O

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

So I wanted I go into supreme and passed by to see a huge line for a TNF x Supreme jacket thing?? Like is not that serious man I was wearing Blue cardigan with Yankee fitted and viotech blazers btw

I like the black n grey one, although I wouldn't cop cuz I'm sure its ridiculously overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom