Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I've said from the beginning that Bosh fell up... HARD.

People were talking about 'The Three Kings' and 'The New Big 3' and everything, and I just kept scratching my head like 'Wait, when the hell did Bosh become Wilt freaking Chamberlain?'
laugh.gif
man i was
laugh.gif
when people were talking about the heats 3 "superstars"   lebron and wade we all know are superstars, there's no disputing that,  but when people were calling bosh a superstar it was a disgrace to the word superstar.  he's a very good player and an elite player in the league but he's not superstar material, you won't build a championship team around chris bosh, and he won't lead your team past the first round as the main guy.

with that all said if the heat are really in panic mode after 2 weeks of basketball then that's silly.  bosh is who he is and with that contract their pretty much stuck with him but it's not like he's desagana diop or something, he's a good player and that whole heat team needs to get used to playing together. let mike miller come back, let lebron, wade, and bosh have a few months playing together and if the chinks in the armor are showing then and bosh is still stuggling then yeah maybe you can start thinking of making moves but it's way to early now.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

I dont know if this been posted but if it has this can be locked
My source goes on to tell me that Riley would consider moving Bosh if he could get a decent big man in return..someone that plays more like Joakim Noah or Anderson Varejao..a total energy guy to compliment LeBron and Wade’s scoring..Obviously those two guys aren’t available at the moment.
I imagine Varejao sitting there just waiting for his ticket to Miami to join LeBron and Z.  He's the equivalent of the last Chilean miner to be rescued.  A big, Brazilian, floppy-haired, awkward-looking miner.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

I dont know if this been posted but if it has this can be locked
My source goes on to tell me that Riley would consider moving Bosh if he could get a decent big man in return..someone that plays more like Joakim Noah or Anderson Varejao..a total energy guy to compliment LeBron and Wade’s scoring..Obviously those two guys aren’t available at the moment.
I imagine Varejao sitting there just waiting for his ticket to Miami to join LeBron and Z.  He's the equivalent of the last Chilean miner to be rescued.  A big, Brazilian, floppy-haired, awkward-looking miner.

Heat fans and bandwagoners mad at Bosh after 8 games? What did you expect? Bosh was a go to guy, now his role is to clean up after LBJ and Wades scraps.

Keep running LBJ as the PG and they wont get far in the playoffs.

Heat fans and bandwagoners mad at Bosh after 8 games? What did you expect? Bosh was a go to guy, now his role is to clean up after LBJ and Wades scraps.

Keep running LBJ as the PG and they wont get far in the playoffs.

I was just pointing out that we don't need a player like Bosh. That's all. Not trying to take anything away from Bosh. I'm sure he'll get better as time goes..

I was just pointing out that we don't need a player like Bosh. That's all. Not trying to take anything away from Bosh. I'm sure he'll get better as time goes..

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by DubA169

you don't think clevlend would want bosh? the pacers? maybe detroit?

there are a bunch of teams that would want bosh
Exactly. Bosh was a max player this summer 8 games isn't gonna change that. This is less of Bosh's skills than it is about his new role.
QFT

laugh.gif
@ ppl saying no one would want Bosh. The guy went from being the #1 option in TOR to a 3rd option w/the Heat. That %@#* takes time

If he would've signed somewhere else as the 1st option, this would be a non topic because IMO (as in, it's just an opinion) his stats would be similar to his TOR days.

C'mon AT! That Hollins and Bosh comparison
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
A player like Bosh would be the #1 option in CLE & w/similar #s he had in TOR IMO. And Stern made them do the 3 way trade? Ya'll should be happy ya'll got something from Riles. Dude straight up robbed ya'll and left a tip
laugh.gif

& Varehoe for Bosh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But what do I know, Terez has a tipster
laugh.gif

I agree with the last part of this statement but where are you getting the part of Heat fans being mad @ Bosh from?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by DubA169

you don't think clevlend would want bosh? the pacers? maybe detroit?

there are a bunch of teams that would want bosh
Exactly. Bosh was a max player this summer 8 games isn't gonna change that. This is less of Bosh's skills than it is about his new role.
QFT

laugh.gif
@ ppl saying no one would want Bosh. The guy went from being the #1 option in TOR to a 3rd option w/the Heat. That %@#* takes time

If he would've signed somewhere else as the 1st option, this would be a non topic because IMO (as in, it's just an opinion) his stats would be similar to his TOR days.

C'mon AT! That Hollins and Bosh comparison
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
A player like Bosh would be the #1 option in CLE & w/similar #s he had in TOR IMO. And Stern made them do the 3 way trade? Ya'll should be happy ya'll got something from Riles. Dude straight up robbed ya'll and left a tip
laugh.gif

& Varehoe for Bosh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But what do I know, Terez has a tipster
laugh.gif

I agree with the last part of this statement but where are you getting the part of Heat fans being mad @ Bosh from?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

14yc1w2.png
Men lie, women lie - numbers dont.

Half the minutes played, half the numbers...and we'll give Bosh an extra minute or two to catch another rebound with his knuckles..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 damn

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

14yc1w2.png
Men lie, women lie - numbers dont.

Half the minutes played, half the numbers...and we'll give Bosh an extra minute or two to catch another rebound with his knuckles..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 damn

why would anyone take bosh's contract? makes no sense to me. the dude is beyond soft and will be the main reason why the heat dont compete for a ring.

why would anyone take bosh's contract? makes no sense to me. the dude is beyond soft and will be the main reason why the heat dont compete for a ring.

i wonder what gilbert would say if riles comes up with a trade proposal. i mean bosh would help his team but on the other side its helping miami if they pick up andy

i wonder what gilbert would say if riles comes up with a trade proposal. i mean bosh would help his team but on the other side its helping miami if they pick up andy

I'm catching heat because I dont want a player like Bosh on my team???

Since when does someone get bashed for saying no thanks for a guy thats supposed to be one of the best PF's in the game.

Hot damn NT.
tired.gif
. I don't care what yall label me, Ryan Hollins = Chris Bosh.

Yeah Nesto, I said it!

laugh.gif

I'm catching heat because I dont want a player like Bosh on my team???

Since when does someone get bashed for saying no thanks for a guy thats supposed to be one of the best PF's in the game.

Hot damn NT.
tired.gif
. I don't care what yall label me, Ryan Hollins = Chris Bosh.

Yeah Nesto, I said it!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom