Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I don't care what yall label me, Ryan Hollins = Chris Bosh.
4tael3.jpg

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Sooo Chris Bosh put up 20 & 10 with a crappy team in Toronto for multiple seasons... and what did Ryan Hollins put up last year when he was on a crappy team like the Timberwolves? 6 and freaking 2.

Take it from a guy who is a fan of the team Ryan Hollins played for last season. Dude sucks. Period.

I don't care what yall label me, Ryan Hollins = Chris Bosh.
4tael3.jpg

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Sooo Chris Bosh put up 20 & 10 with a crappy team in Toronto for multiple seasons... and what did Ryan Hollins put up last year when he was on a crappy team like the Timberwolves? 6 and freaking 2.

Take it from a guy who is a fan of the team Ryan Hollins played for last season. Dude sucks. Period.

Calm down JPZ, I'm talking about 8 games into the 2010 season...

..this discussion could go many ways by mid-season!

Calm down JPZ, I'm talking about 8 games into the 2010 season...

People are saying Bosh WAS a max player? Jeez. Tells you how desperate teams are if Bosh was a max player. He's never been worthy of MAX money.

People are saying Bosh WAS a max player? Jeez. Tells you how desperate teams are if Bosh was a max player. He's never been worthy of MAX money.

I'm talking about 8 games into the 2010 season...

we dont need a player like Bosh when we have similar guy like Ryan Hollins
Which is it?

You don't need Bosh because of what you've seen from Ryan Hollins in 8 games OR this discussion could go any way by mid-season?

I'm talking about 8 games into the 2010 season...

we dont need a player like Bosh when we have similar guy like Ryan Hollins
Which is it?

You don't need Bosh because of what you've seen from Ryan Hollins in 8 games OR this discussion could go any way by mid-season?

I made a long post about Bosh and the Heat when they played Boston. "THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE". Then you got #6 saying, "teams are fouling us too hard, commissioner please make them stop". This team is led by $%$!%%$. #6 a quitting lying %#%#+, Bosh is a soft tall %#%#+, and Wade is a coniving %#%#+. What does this all equal, a team that's %#%#+ made
laugh.gif

I made a long post about Bosh and the Heat when they played Boston. "THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE". Then you got #6 saying, "teams are fouling us too hard, commissioner please make them stop". This team is led by $%$!%%$. #6 a quitting lying %#%#+, Bosh is a soft tall %#%#+, and Wade is a coniving %#%#+. What does this all equal, a team that's %#%#+ made
laugh.gif

Chris Bosh overrated and overpaid on Miami Heat roster until he show otherwise i never like the decision to get him and i wanted him to go Houston Rockets when he was free agent. Houston Rockets needed him in a bad way he would of been putting up mvp numbers out there... On Miami he definitely dumbed it down with his performance... Every championship team need a dirty player... Miami has 0 dirty players 

Chris Bosh overrated and overpaid on Miami Heat roster until he show otherwise i never like the decision to get him and i wanted him to go Houston Rockets when he was free agent. Houston Rockets needed him in a bad way he would of been putting up mvp numbers out there... On Miami he definitely dumbed it down with his performance... Every championship team need a dirty player... Miami has 0 dirty players 

Even though I'm not impressed with Bosh at all(he reminds me of Calvin Booth lol) if Miami really wants to make their team better they would trade either Lebron or Wade. Lebron and Wade do the EXACT same things on the court, especially in the half court. In crunch time of all of their close games, its either one of them at the top of the key going one on one or coming off of a high pick and roll. When one of them is doing that, the other one's talents are pretty much being being wasted because they are waiting in the corner for a kickout. In those instances, I would rather have the ball kicked to James Jones or Eddie House rather then Lebron or Wade.

They need to decide who's team it is, then trade the other of the "Big 2" for a energetic big who rebounds, and an get an upgrade at point guard. Almost anyone would be made available for Lebron or Wade. That way Bosh can become a legit second option instead of looking completely lost out there, they can have more depth, rebounding, and look more like a team with continuity, chemistry, and with parts that "fit," instead of what they look like now.

And for the record, I would trade Wade.

Back
Top Bottom