Originally Posted by jmause3

Skip Bayless just called him Bosh Spice 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't wait to get home from work to see first take

Originally Posted by clkru

Riley should buy the poster and force Bosh to hang it in his locker as a reminder of how soft and terrible he was in the paint last night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

As long as they don't get good backup bigmen, Celtics gonna beat em.. Celtics were smart... I think Miami has a better shot at Lakers than Celtics.. Shrugs

Now imagine this heat team with Shaq, Jermaine O'Neal & Dampier ? Wait.. Why don't they go after Dampier now?

Yea...the big 3 seemed good when they first signed, but now that you think about it it would have been a better decision not to sign bosh...instead keep beasley and spend the money to add come centers and a better pg like felton....

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

As long as they don't get good backup bigmen, Celtics gonna beat em.. Celtics were smart... I think Miami has a better shot at Lakers than Celtics.. Shrugs

Now imagine this heat team with Shaq, Jermaine O'Neal & Dampier ? Wait.. Why don't they go after Dampier now?

Yea...the big 3 seemed good when they first signed, but now that you think about it it would have been a better decision not to sign bosh...instead keep beasley and spend the money to add come centers and a better pg like felton....

I have been saying for YEARS now that Bosh is a soft %!+%#. I cant tell you how many people in Toronto that I offended when I said it like how I saw it.

This guy got absolutely BODIED by Mikki Moore in the 2007 playoffs. Do not adjust your monitors...I said MIKKI MOORE. I'm not even sure if the guy still has a job in the NBA but at the time the Nets were his 8th stop in the NBA. You look up journeyman in the dictionary and this guy's face is there next to Quentin Richardson. Bosh was a 4th overall pick, came off a good statistical season, was the Raptors best player and yet an NBA journeyman was able to contain him in the playoffs. Before Bosh's bodyguard on NT OKB comes in and plays captain-save-a-Bosh, I'd like to point out simple facts. Bosh shot 39.6% from the field in that series, was held to under 13 pts on 3 occasions and failed to grab double-digit rebounds in 3 games that series.

Although Bosh was not the reason the Raptors were terrible during his 7 years with the club but his flaws proved to be too costly at times. Yes he is a very talented player and one of the most skilled PFs in the NBA but he lacks the intangibles to be a very good player. He does not have variety to his game, he is not tough enough and does not have that killer mentality. Often times Raptor fans would see him start games strong and attack the basket only for him to settle for off-balance jumpers in the 4th quarter. Often times we'd see this guy get banged up a bit and shy away from contact the rest of the game. Also, Bosh was terrified of certain bigmen during his time with the Raptors...put Rasheed or KG on Bosh and he'd turn into a chihuaha.

As Kenny Smith says, players who put up good numbers on bad teams are like looters in a riot. The Raptors do not get much attention so people were amazed when they checked nightly box scores and saw a guy consistently putting up 20 and 10. While I think Bosh is better than Abdul-Rahim was, the comparison is on point. Both put up good numbers on bad teams and both disappeared in the 4th quarter.

Bosh's stats will improve but it remains to be seen if he can develop into a role player and become tougher and more aggressive. Right now I can see this guy getting eaten up alive by the Celtics in the playoffs.

I have been saying for YEARS now that Bosh is a soft %!+%#. I cant tell you how many people in Toronto that I offended when I said it like how I saw it.

This guy got absolutely BODIED by Mikki Moore in the 2007 playoffs. Do not adjust your monitors...I said MIKKI MOORE. I'm not even sure if the guy still has a job in the NBA but at the time the Nets were his 8th stop in the NBA. You look up journeyman in the dictionary and this guy's face is there next to Quentin Richardson. Bosh was a 4th overall pick, came off a good statistical season, was the Raptors best player and yet an NBA journeyman was able to contain him in the playoffs. Before Bosh's bodyguard on NT OKB comes in and plays captain-save-a-Bosh, I'd like to point out simple facts. Bosh shot 39.6% from the field in that series, was held to under 13 pts on 3 occasions and failed to grab double-digit rebounds in 3 games that series.

Although Bosh was not the reason the Raptors were terrible during his 7 years with the club but his flaws proved to be too costly at times. Yes he is a very talented player and one of the most skilled PFs in the NBA but he lacks the intangibles to be a very good player. He does not have variety to his game, he is not tough enough and does not have that killer mentality. Often times Raptor fans would see him start games strong and attack the basket only for him to settle for off-balance jumpers in the 4th quarter. Often times we'd see this guy get banged up a bit and shy away from contact the rest of the game. Also, Bosh was terrified of certain bigmen during his time with the Raptors...put Rasheed or KG on Bosh and he'd turn into a chihuaha.

As Kenny Smith says, players who put up good numbers on bad teams are like looters in a riot. The Raptors do not get much attention so people were amazed when they checked nightly box scores and saw a guy consistently putting up 20 and 10. While I think Bosh is better than Abdul-Rahim was, the comparison is on point. Both put up good numbers on bad teams and both disappeared in the 4th quarter.

Bosh's stats will improve but it remains to be seen if he can develop into a role player and become tougher and more aggressive. Right now I can see this guy getting eaten up alive by the Celtics in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

We get it, shun.  You don't like Chris Bosh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Shaquille O'Neal disses Chris Bosh

Q31: Folks in Toronto have a sense that U.S. born players don’t want to play in Canada. Is that a general vibe you get?

It’s not that. It’s the double taxes that deter players from going there. Also Bosh obviously couldn’t handle the pressure, so he had to go join two other people to help him out. Listen to what I tell you: Toronto is in the top three NBA cities for every NBA player. Trust me on that, brother.
According to geniuses on NT the Raptors will be at risk of relocating or contracting in the near future. These same geniuses say Vince Carter built the Raptors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This same team that was able to fill up the Skydome when it had Damon Stoudemire surrounded by a bunch of bums, the same team that still sold 90% of tickets with Bosh and Mike James as the two best players on the team, the same team that resides in a city with 5 million people and the same team that resides in a city that is the 4th largest in the NBA, is according to NTers, at risk of being contracted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shaq gave the main reason as to why free agents dont want to come here which is high taxes but I believe there are a few other reasons. The main one being that the team sucks and has been terribly managed since day 1. If the Raptors were good I'm sure VC would've stuck around and the same for Bosh. Then you have the odd guys like T-Mac, Antonio Davis, etc who just didnt like living in Canada.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Shaquille O'Neal disses Chris Bosh

Q31: Folks in Toronto have a sense that U.S. born players don’t want to play in Canada. Is that a general vibe you get?

It’s not that. It’s the double taxes that deter players from going there. Also Bosh obviously couldn’t handle the pressure, so he had to go join two other people to help him out. Listen to what I tell you: Toronto is in the top three NBA cities for every NBA player. Trust me on that, brother.
According to geniuses on NT the Raptors will be at risk of relocating or contracting in the near future. These same geniuses say Vince Carter built the Raptors
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This same team that was able to fill up the Skydome when it had Damon Stoudemire surrounded by a bunch of bums, the same team that still sold 90% of tickets with Bosh and Mike James as the two best players on the team, the same team that resides in a city with 5 million people and the same team that resides in a city that is the 4th largest in the NBA, is according to NTers, at risk of being contracted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shaq gave the main reason as to why free agents dont want to come here which is high taxes but I believe there are a few other reasons. The main one being that the team sucks and has been terribly managed since day 1. If the Raptors were good I'm sure VC would've stuck around and the same for Bosh. Then you have the odd guys like T-Mac, Antonio Davis, etc who just didnt like living in Canada.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
I'm telling y'all the truth dawg.

I must say I'm very impressed with the intelligence level of basketball fans in the U.S. It took me about 5-years to realize what you guys have noticed in 5 games...that Bosh is a soft %*#%#.

laugh.gif

I must say I'm very impressed with the intelligence level of basketball fans in the U.S. It took me about 5-years to realize what you guys have noticed in 5 games...that Bosh is a soft %*#%#.

laugh.gif

cant argue with you there. for someone that was a franchises player, he's not aggressive. for someone his size, anything under 10 boards a game, is just pathetic. you'd think he'd wanna shine as much as lebron and wade, but, when the heat play bigger teams, bosh always disappears.

laugh.gif

cant argue with you there. for someone that was a franchises player, he's not aggressive. for someone his size, anything under 10 boards a game, is just pathetic. you'd think he'd wanna shine as much as lebron and wade, but, when the heat play bigger teams, bosh always disappears.

^

Toronto is a highly taxed city. Great city so I think players would play there if not for the taxes.

BTW, the "less" money these three took was made up for by the lack of taxes in Florida.

^

Toronto is a highly taxed city. Great city so I think players would play there if not for the taxes.

BTW, the "less" money these three took was made up for by the lack of taxes in Florida.

Toronto Raptors has built more superstars career than the average team Chris Bosh would of never got that contract if he didnt play with Toronto

Toronto Raptors has built more superstars career than the average team Chris Bosh would of never got that contract if he didnt play with Toronto

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Plus we dont need a player like Bosh when we have similar guy like Ryan Hollins
wow.

I said the same thing for a different reason. Bosh did this to himself. Sure my man just compared baloney and steak, but it's Chris's own fault. Damn, he is really @#!%%$% up to have people name dropping Ryan Hollins comparisons, and not even in a hyperbole.. dude really said that $!%+ like he meant it... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Plus we dont need a player like Bosh when we have similar guy like Ryan Hollins
wow.

I said the same thing for a different reason. Bosh did this to himself. Sure my man just compared baloney and steak, but it's Chris's own fault. Damn, he is really @#!%%$% up to have people name dropping Ryan Hollins comparisons, and not even in a hyperbole.. dude really said that $!%+ like he meant it... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I made a long post about Bosh and the Heat when they played Boston. "THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE". Then you got #6 saying, "teams are fouling us too hard, commissioner please make them stop". This team is led by $%$!%%$. #6 a quitting lying %#%#+, Bosh is a soft tall %#%#+, and Wade is a coniving %#%#+. What does this all equal, a team that's %#%#+ made
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I made a long post about Bosh and the Heat when they played Boston. "THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE". Then you got #6 saying, "teams are fouling us too hard, commissioner please make them stop". This team is led by $%$!%%$. #6 a quitting lying %#%#+, Bosh is a soft tall %#%#+, and Wade is a coniving %#%#+. What does this all equal, a team that's %#%#+ made
laugh.gif

Chris Bosh once again played like trash vs Toronto Raptors
6 rebs again his average
players dunking over him he do nuthin but watch it
Coach Spo bench him he fed up with him

Chris Bosh once again played like trash vs Toronto Raptors
6 rebs again his average
players dunking over him he do nuthin but watch it
Coach Spo bench him he fed up with him

Back
Top Bottom