PATENT JORDAN 1 RETRO+++++++++++ PICS

sure the jumpman is a nice logo, but not when it is excessively used. Just because something is nice doesnt mean that you have to use it as much as possible. The symbol looks gaudy on the shoe, the 1's have a nice simple yet timeless look, but the extra logo just deters from how it was originally made to be

whats gonna be retail for these dunks...umm... i mean jordans
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

Don't get to excited over these pics. Those shoes are fakes. The real ones could look much or much worse. Look at all the other fakes he is selling.
FAKE USA KOBE :x
sick.gif

i-1.JPG%20

FAKE Lebron T-mac2 :x
sick.gif

i-1.JPG%20

FAKE T-mac3s :x
sick.gif

i-3.JPG%20

TROGDOR!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE.
IM me at TrogdorSt

A lot of things are wrong, but I have yet to pass on any of the AJ1's and I'm not starting now.

Those will be copped.

babydill.
[/b]​

Had to get in before this is locked...

I figured they were fake...( lookit the "hologram" )

But it's funny because more than likely -- most of you are gonna give the :x
sick.gif
face @ those kicks when a percentage of you were feelin' em...

This post been a wrap "1"
NEGROPLEASE

JUELZ SANTANA'S flow.

I wouldnt call those fakes, thats exactly how the release are gonna look.
[/b]​

It is disgusting. Yuck. They should just drop the OG sky blues!!!! The only pair I want is black/gold. The problems that SLAM mentioned are definitely just that, but I still want them. Nike should wise up and just drop the OG sky blue and the OG white/red/black.

Here's a pic for reference.

album_pic.php

DEEROBOTS ARE BACK

they look aight, if thats how trhe real ones look, i might get em, don tlike the clear soles though
"Never let em see you frown,even smile when you down"

Omar

i still loves for t-mac 2 patent's.......the lebron's and the red all-star ones :wow:
eek.gif

those Iverson 7's are nasty and fake........and 1's are pretty tight
<marquee><font color="yellow" size="+2" face="Invitation Regular">** God Bless America ** ... Always Remember, "Freedom isnt Free", It takes heros, ..many giving the Ultimite Sacrifice, to keep it Free. ***In Memory, September 11th, 2001*** </font></marquee>

:x
sick.gif

Aiyyo, camoflouge chameleon, ninjas scalin your buildin
No time to grab the gun we already got your wife and children
A hit was sent, from the President, to rage your residence
Because you had secret evidence, and documents

Jordan brand please stop puting jumpman logos on stuff that doesnt need it.
what is love?
love is paying $275 for $125 dollar shoes
love is talking about shoes on the internet
love is waiting out in line for J's at 6:30 in the morning
love is us.....

That is not a fake!!! It has a production date from the 4th of this month and the ISBN # matches the book.

ISBN stands for international standard book number, this is the six # product code with the three # color code with two numbers after those.

Look at the tounge, you will see the production date under the second UPC. above this is the ISBN.

It reads correct in my computer, and if it is a fake they sure now what they are doing, but I would consider it real unless they stole the inside tag in the last 18 days.

The ISBN # reads 136085-140, and guess what also pops up when I enter this, the other two colors 106 White, and 070 Black and gold.

For those of you that are homophobic and don't like patent leather, Just wait ............well a few months after these when the .................oh should I drop it ................OK the suede Air Jordan 1 comes out in three colors. Slam Ed or Russ, I haven't seen you post any positive feedback in a minuet man, just because it doesn't have a big "N' on the side. I am not a big fan of any +s but we're talking money's first shoe man. oh c'mon you know these will grow on you and maybe not this color but the shoe is one of the all time greats. Ten years from now people will see a ds pair of these and think if I'd only ahd the forethought to buy em.

People need to stop with all the dunk talk, you are just seeing too many dunks on your shelve, this website, on auctions, and on your own feet to enjoy this classic style. With myself I see dunks as the imposter....I'll see a person wearing a pair of dunks and think,....damn are those........ oh, fooled by the dunk again. I work to make myself happy, and being happy is buying and collecting shoes I grew up wearing or wishing I could afford but couldn't. Slam Ed I am not trying to step on your feet, but give some good influence sometime, man, your a bigshot on this website and a lot of young guys will do or follow your opinions. optimism. please.

-Cog

The Is are BLAZING!

That may be my first EVER carolina colored shoe!

Sorry, I'm a Michigan/Maryland/GTown fan, so me and "Tar Heel blue" don't get along!
"Its safe to say my next chick will be Puerto Rican..."

Wow eyes of hazel, I'm a I'm a Michigan/Maryland/GTown.....AND "Tar Heel" fan.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

So...

Slam Ed is suppse to LIE and love anything that has a swoosh/Jumpman on it like the rest of this board...

Why is does he need to stop being negetive when there are SO many horrible looking shoes coming out...he is just being honest and saying what people @ Jordan Brand should have said when those came out of the laser printer for the first time..."ummmm...trash can"?

Those are HORRIBLE and are a disgrace to the Jordan line...seriously...those are WACK! What is the problem with staying to the original...retro some original colors, retro some colors that make sense, retro something normal looking...

Cogneeto...are you telling me that you actually think that those are staying true to ANYTHING that Nike, Jordan, Phil, Tinker envisioned for the Jordan line (and I know the first Jordan he designed was the III)...

There are so many options for Nike to do when it comes to the Jordan I, a shoe that I love, why these, why these???

Nike is better than that...they are really reaching new lows with things like this...

JM

jmadidas2001 eBay Auctions (+38) 6.22.2003 - Jordan Bullets

I agree with Cogneeeto...

BTW Cog, what colors of the suede 1's are coming out? I think I heard that one color will be Tan, but I'm not 100% positive on that....

Back
Top Bottom