Patent leather TB III's???

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by c4

Solejordan-First of all, I appreciate all the info you've dropped lately. But, you used the words complainers and crybabies to describe those who are immediately unhappy with the latest "rumors"
of PL. on this shoe. Some of us, I think especially the older heads like myself, really couldn't care less about seeing the photos before judgement if they are indeed patent. To each his own, but I want patent on my XI's
and my XVI's only. IMO they murdered the VI last year and now they're doing the same to the III. But, people bought up the Oly VI's and I'm sure they'll do the same with these, so I guess JB wins.
JB always wins, ppl think just because shoes sit on shelves JB doesnt make $$$, it's the retailers who lose profits not JB

lmao tell em bro

bad news, i feel sorry for the ppl that dont have a pair of the retros....seems like im gonna be sticking with Nike this year, no promising news over at JB..Im a Jordan head before a nike head but OG Barkleys, Pennys, Griffeys, Total Uptempos VS raging bulls? patent 5s? possibly patent 3s? orlando 7s? 1s with a gaysockliner..@!$ is going on here, im not wasting my money on any of this trash....i just hope those cement 4s drop this year (fingers crossed)

smh at selfish dudes rooting for these not to release the proper way (tumbled leather)...i already have a pair of retro tb3s, but i imagine if i was still ashorty just becoming a sneakerhead...everyone deserves to get a long sought-after sneaker without having to get railed on reseller prices

Tinker and Jordan's favorite shoe are the 3s. I highly doubt they'd destroy a classic like the TB 3s with a PL release. We shall see though!

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Tinker and Jordan's favorite shoe are the 3s. I highly doubt they'd destroy a classic like the TB 3s with a PL release. We shall see though!

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am Post subject: JORDAN "TRUE BLUE 3 PATENT LEATHER" (RENDERING!)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]so here's another photoshop done. this time it's the tru blue 3s rumored to come out around fall. the true blue were said to have a patent leather upper. tried my best enjoy peoples!

i4o6yq.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]Saw this pic on the "OTHER SITE", it's not 100 but this is a ps one of the guys did
roll.gif

really dont want to believe that they will be PL but i will still copp more than likely.

Originally Posted by richierich781

if these hasnt been posted yet, i guess the dude that saw these on the other sight didnt read the topic, it says tb 3 rendering (photoshop). got peeps trippin. lol

Nah my dude, I saw this posted in the release date thread on the "other" site....

After the XX3 release I'm starting to hate PL because i think its JB way of making everything cheaper...instead of real leather that would cost more...Iwouldn't even call it PL nowadays...that's only for the XI's

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Time will tell People, wait for more info before everyone goes crazy.

WORD!! People get a hint of info and start buggin like there's no tomorrow.

I'm not losing any sleep until I see confirmed pictures of whats going to be released...theres too much heat coming out this spring/summer (from Nike) tobe thinking of what JB could "possibly" have planned for the fall

Originally Posted by qdiesel

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Time will tell People, wait for more info before everyone goes crazy.

WORD!! People get a hint of info and start buggin like there's no tomorrow.

cosign all i said was 2 samples were made one with/without PL and everyone's going bananas

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 am Post subject: JORDAN "TRUE BLUE 3 PATENT LEATHER" (RENDERING!)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]so here's another photoshop done. this time it's the tru blue 3s rumored to come out around fall. the true blue were said to have a patent leather upper. tried my best enjoy peoples!

i4o6yq.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]Saw this pic on the "OTHER SITE", it's not 100 but this is a ps one of the guys did
roll.gif
I think if it goes patent, the patent will be where it was on the Black Cats.

even if it does drop with the PL, I have no doubt that more than enough people are still going to cop

if people nowadays are rocking those fusions, theres no way theyre passing up on this colorway

Back
Top Bottom