Patent leather TB III's???

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I've been told this is an International only release...

Anyone else heard the same?

JM
haven't heard this before you just stated it...now everyone will want them

havent heard wat type release yet bro but a PL and a non PL version was made.

and honestly why dont u complainers/ crybabies wait to see pics before u pass judgement on a shoe, cuz some will only turn around to say oh these are copped
exactly

that's enough to make me end it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i hope they do this. i don't like when they release classics as a general release. i takes away the special part of the shoe.

i already have true blues and when i heard they were going to be released again i was bummed cuz everyone that cops always thinks they have the actual true blues but really all they have is a crappy version of the real thing.

so go ahead jb and put some garbage patent on these things while i cherish the actual versions and appreciate what i have.......
I don't normally do this, but
indifferent.gif
. People like you with their elitist attitudes make me sick. If you need limited sneakers to make you feel special and important, you my friend need a LIFE. I have multiple pairs of infrared VI, and I welcome a good retro. I don't care how many people have them.
i don't need sneakers period and i don't think i am above anyone and i definitely welcome a retro as long as its done right......

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i hope they do this. i don't like when they release classics as a general release. i takes away the special part of the shoe.

i already have true blues and when i heard they were going to be released again i was bummed cuz everyone that cops always thinks they have the actual true blues but really all they have is a crappy version of the real thing.

so go ahead jb and put some garbage patent on these things while i cherish the actual versions and appreciate what i have.......
I don't normally do this, but
indifferent.gif
. People like you with their elitist attitudes make me sick. If you need limited sneakers to make you feel special and important, you my friend need a LIFE. I have multiple pairs of infrared VI, and I welcome a good retro. I don't care how many people have them.

Thanks for saying this. I can't stand people who want nothing that they have to ever be released.

I hope JB realizes that patent leather on anything but XI's sucks. I am praying that they change the true blues back to tumbled leather. I remember themilitary blue IV's were gonna have a leather trapezoid, but they changed it back to the rubber trapezoid. Hopefully that is the case with the 2009 trueblue retro.

BUMMER. I think I'm done with Jordans now. Unless, I find a pair of '01s TB3s, my definite last Jordan.

The photo shop is well done ,but f#k the p.l. version of t.b. 3's,
they need to dropp nearest as possible to the o.g.'s.......

Plus after a while patent will crack ,and btw creases look way worse on patent then on leather..

Face it: Even if they weren't patent, the leather will be cheap plastic anyway, and the elephant print will probably be way off too.
Never liked the True Blues, but it's a slap in the face for people who were looking forward to them. 8 years is long enough to make people wait.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I've been told this is an International only release...

Anyone else heard the same?

JM

GR abroad, limited release in the U.S. maybe?

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Can you imagine how the creases will look.

ppl shoes crease no matter wat PL/leather/pleather/suede or watever THEY CREASE GET OVER IT
You totally missed my point.

Tell me this, what looks nastier? Creases on leather or creases on patent leather?

Back
Top Bottom