Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by SHUGES

any so-called giants fan rooting for the other team to win just to make "history" isn't really a giants fan.
some folks just post for the attention it seems. straight sucking the teat of whoever's the front runner at any given time. it ain't necessary to name names.
You know I gotta address this since I was one of the people who made that very claim. Because I don't do the subliminal $!@%.

No front-running son. And no need to post for attention (which oddly, is exactly what you seem to be doing with some of your comments). For you to come out and question whether anyone is "really a Giants fan" for wanting to see something that they may never get to see in their life... eh, whatever.

I see you're going that ZoDogg route. Just hating on anything and anyone who goes against you and "your" team eh?

wrong, wrong, wrong. i haven't posted anything for attention. i posted two separate times about the giants and no one else. as critical as i am, i'ma giants fan through and through. no reason for me to be wanting any other team to win. like i said, people like you ain't really a fan of the team youclaim to be a fan of. hardly ever seen you in giants threads anyway. who's it gonna be next week? and i haven't really hated on anyone other than thosewho flip flop harder than someone running for office. unless you're a candidate, take notes.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

some folks just post for the attention it seems. straight sucking the teat of whoever's the front runner at any given time. it ain't necessary to name names.
nnarum.

roll.gif
grin.gif

He was talking about Giants fans rooting FOR the Patriots, just to seehistory. I'm a Vikings fan. Why can't I root for the Patriots in this game? The Vikings weren't playing. I like Brady, I like Moss. What'swrong with that? And yes, finally with a true #1 receiver look at what Brady can do. He didn't have a real receiver before Moss in them championship runs.He had Mike Vrabel
laugh.gif

I agree with ultrasur1

I was rooting for the Giants to whip some$+#@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Next week though,... its on against the Bucs...

As long as we stick with our running game i think we can pull out a victory
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

Originally Posted by SHUGES

any so-called giants fan rooting for the other team to win just to make "history" isn't really a giants fan.
You know I gotta address this since I was one of the people who made that very claim. Because I don't do the subliminal $!@%.

No front-running son. And no need to post for attention (which oddly, is exactly what you seem to be doing with some of your comments). For you to come out and question whether anyone is "really a Giants fan" for wanting to see something that they may never get to see in their life... eh, whatever.

I see you're going that ZoDogg route. Just hating on anything and anyone who goes against you and "your" team eh?

wrong, wrong, wrong. i haven't posted anything for attention. i posted two separate times about the giants and no one else. as critical as i am, i'm a giants fan through and through. no reason for me to be wanting any other team to win. like i said, people like you ain't really a fan of the team you claim to be a fan of. hardly ever seen you in giants threads anyway. who's it gonna be next week? and i haven't really hated on anyone other than those who flip flop harder than someone running for office. unless you're a candidate, take notes.

I hear you.

I'm not a diehard football fan so you won't really catch me posting in Giants threads (though I HAVE posted in many of them this season).

I guess I'll always get heat b/c I'm one of those dudes who can like a team but will still pull for individual players that I like. Mets vs Cubs? Iwant the Mets to win but will be happy if Sori blasts 3 homers in the game.

But yeah, if the Mets were the team playing say the Phillies who needed one more win to make some kind of history, I guess I'd feel the same way you do.
laugh.gif

I guess it would depend on what kind of history it is and how bad the Mets would look on the losing end.

In this case, the Giants didn't even need to "play" the game yet they did. So that alone was a "win" to me.

The Giants stopping the Patriots would've been history. All real Giants fans should've been rooting for the Giants. And y'all really need to cutEli a little slack. It was quite a while before Peyton became the player he is today. I do think that we need to bring in a solid number 2 guy that canchallenge Eli for his spot. If he is as comfortable in the pocket as he is with his starting position we aren't having this conversation
laugh.gif

shuges -- no harm meant. i was just being argumentative earlier for the hell of it. i forgot to take my pills. lol

i'm still opposed about eli being this teams's qb into next season though. i guess i'm a bit of a hypocrite cause i also said stats can bedeceiving, but take a look:

his qb rating has gone down slightly this year and is below the league's avg this season despite the 118 rating last night

his interceptions, fumbles, sacks and yards lost as a result have increased this year. not good.

[table][tr][td] Season Outlook[/td] [td][/td] [td]Passing[/td] [td][/td] [td]Rushing[/td] [td][/td] [td]Sacked[/td] [td][/td] [td]Fumbles[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]QBRat[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Y/G[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Rush[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Y/G[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Fum[/td] [td]FumL[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Last 4 Games[/td] [td]4[/td] [td] [/td] [td]72.9[/td] [td]64[/td] [td]131[/td] [td]48.9[/td] [td]765[/td] [td]191.3[/td] [td]5.8[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td] [/td] [td]8[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]7[/td] [td]59[/td] [td] [/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Week 14 (@PHI)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]88.0[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]54.8[/td] [td]219[/td] [td]219.0[/td] [td]7.1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Week 15 (WAS)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]51.1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]34.0[/td] [td]184[/td] [td]184.0[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Week 16 (@BUF)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]32.2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]46.7[/td] [td]111[/td] [td]111.0[/td] [td]7.4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]17[/td] [td] [/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Week 17 (NWE)[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]118.6[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]68.8[/td] [td]251[/td] [td]251.0[/td] [td]7.8[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]14[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2007 Year to Date[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]73.9[/td] [td]297[/td] [td]529[/td] [td]56.1[/td] [td]3336[/td] [td]208.5[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]20[/td] [td] [/td] [td]29[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]27[/td] [td]217[/td] [td] [/td] [td]13[/td] [td]7[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] Recent Career[/td] [td][/td] [td]Passing[/td] [td][/td] [td]Rushing[/td] [td][/td] [td]Sacked[/td] [td][/td] [td]Fumbles[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Year[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]QBRat[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Y/G[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Rush[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Y/G[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Fum[/td] [td]FumL[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2005[/td] [td]NY Giants[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]75.9[/td] [td]294[/td] [td]557[/td] [td]52.8[/td] [td]3762[/td] [td]235.1[/td] [td]6.8[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]17[/td] [td] [/td] [td]29[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]28[/td] [td]184[/td] [td] [/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2006[/td] [td]NY Giants[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]77.0[/td] [td]301[/td] [td]522[/td] [td]57.7[/td] [td]3244[/td] [td]202.8[/td] [td]6.2[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]18[/td] [td] [/td] [td]25[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]25[/td] [td]186[/td] [td] [/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] 2007[/td] [td]NY Giants[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]73.9[/td] [td]297[/td] [td]529[/td] [td]56.1[/td] [td]3336[/td] [td]208.5[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]20[/td] [td] [/td] [td]29[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td] [/td] [td]27[/td] [td]217[/td] [td] [/td] [td]13[/td] [td]7[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Career Totals (Full)[/td] [td]57[/td] [td] [/td] [td]73.4[/td] [td]987[/td] [td]1805[/td] [td]54.7[/td] [td]11385[/td] [td]199.7[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]64[/td] [td] [/td] [td]89[/td] [td]205[/td] [td]3.6[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]93[/td] [td]670[/td] [td] [/td] [td]34[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][/table]

I mean, in his defense, though, his best QB rating came against the NFL's undisputed best team. How that worked out for him is anyone's guess, but itwas indeed his best rating, by 20 points.
laugh.gif

Hard to believe dude has been in the league 4 years.

Yeah, Eli played great last night, but I dont expect numbers like that at all next week against the Bucs.

but u cant blame the bad QB rating on Eli alone. His recievers led the league in dropped passes, and Plax has been missing practice all season. He finally didpractice during this last game, and look how good Eli did. I think it depends on how Eli does against the Bucs next week. if he wins, i say we keep his as QB.if he does horrible, then we should get another QB and have them fight for the spot.

indifferent.gif
to anyone who consider this team one of the greatest of alltimes. They might not have a loss but this was by far not a "perfect" season.

-Struggled against the cowboy's who were leading at half and totally collapsed in the 2nd half (one of many gifts this Pats team recieved)
-got a huge break against a Colts team that lost on an unlucky (and somewhat freak) fumble, that if avoided probably would've lead to a Pats loss
-struggled against a horrible Ravens team who wrapped the game with a bowtie and gave it to the Pats, and still only lost by 5 yards.Therer were also severalquestionable calls that were all in the Pats favor.
-They are without question the dirtiest team to ever play in the NFL
-Almost lost to an injury ridden Giants team that held the lead for the majority of the game.

And most convincing:
-THEY GOT CAUGHT CHEATING.

Originally Posted by AC IX

indifferent.gif
to anyone who consider this team one of the greatest of all times. They might not have a loss but this was by far not a "perfect" season.

-Struggled against the cowboy's who were leading at half and totally collapsed in the 2nd half (one of many gifts this Pats team recieved)
-got a huge break against a Colts team that lost on an unlucky (and somewhat freak) fumble, that if avoided probably would've lead to a Pats loss
-struggled against a horrible Ravens team who wrapped the game with a bowtie and gave it to the Pats, and still only lost by 5 yards.Therer were also several questionable calls that were all in the Pats favor.
-Almost lost to an injury ridden Giants team that held the lead for the majority of the game.

And most convincing:

wow...stop watching sports, seriously...oh wait you clearly dont watch sports...so just stop pretending...take up cooking or laundry or something

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AC IX

indifferent.gif
to anyone who consider this team one of the greatest of all times. They might not have a loss but this was by far not a "perfect" season.

-struggled against a horrible Ravens team who wrapped the game with a bowtie and gave it to the Pats, and still only lost by 5 yards.Therer were also several questionable calls that were all in the Pats favor.

And most convincing:

wow...stop watching sports, seriously...oh wait you clearly dont watch sports...so just stop pretending...take up cooking or laundry or something

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Wilfork is suspended one playoff game. Way to poke an opponents eye when THE COMMISH is present you moron.

Watch he doesn't get suspended.........

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Word, how come nobody's talked about this

^^^^^
thats what was said on espn radio this afternoon. i don,t know how true it is. but hope he is not out.

Back
Top Bottom