Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

Kraft probably got a crazy amount of experience at places like these.

Day spas, like the one in Jupiter, FL, where police say New England Patriots owner Robert K. Kraft purchased sexual services, are prevalent throughout Massachusetts. From a strip mall storefront three doors down from a popular breakfast restaurant in Wilmington to a converted house across the street from a middle and elementary school in North Andover, the victim advocacy group Partners LLC estimates there are 230 such places in Massachusetts. Just nine other states have more illicit massage parlors than Massachusetts, according to estimates by Partners.

You mentioned your house. I mention actually taking a chick out.... like I said you’re gonna pay either way...

Bringing a chick to the crib usually doesn’t occur after a couple dates right?Whether it’s 2 for 20 or Benihana, most likely you’re paying. Stop fronting like you ain’t never spend 168 dollars in cocktails just to drop shorty home and go beat your meat
Who the **** dates like it’s 1994 with dinner plans and such :rofl:

Dude just stop. Just projection at this point. Again, justify what YOU do as paying for sex all you want but it requires side stepping a TON of logic. Won’t argue that any further

Look, if you solicit, that's cool. Do you and hush. Just stop trying to rationalize it with the high school YNS *** logic. Paying for roses that are no where to be found is different than paying for a meal you and her actually ate.

Doing it on the morning of the AFC Championship when your team is in the game across the country is aggressive :lol:

Lawyers "categorically denied" Kraft is guilty, but if they have footage of said act along with a paper trail that puts Kraft in that area...

Yeah how is it only Kraft's name is out there, unless i'm missing other news.

There's definitely a bunch of others, mostly local guys even some ex law enforcement types. Another billionaire was napped, but it was in the next county over. Has nothing to do with the Kraft spot.

sorry, da wide consensus is you paying for sex, whether straight up, or wine & dine.

one thing that made sense to me was when someone said trying being completely broke with no job and see how much ***** you get
and asked homegirl how many broke jobless dudes she let hit
zero.

one thing that made sense to me was when someone said trying being completely broke with no job and see how much ***** you get
zero.
Everyone out here balling with credit and you mean to tell me people know the legitimacy of people’s income? Sound like some grade A BULL

She was on my flight from Vegas. Average af in person. Shorty tried to be low. But we peeped. Low key, disappointed :lol:. I shoulda shot my shot, but it was like 4am and ***** was tired as ****. Smh at me :smh:

kg-2000-dunk-contest-reaction_.gif

sorry, da wide consensus is you paying for sex, whether straight up, or wine & dine.

The consensus is also men aint men no more because of **** like this.

zero.

Aint nobody smashing in the hood fam?

Doing it on the morning of the AFC Championship when your team is in the game across the country is aggressive :lol:

Lawyers "categorically denied" Kraft is guilty, but if they have footage of said act along with a paper trail that puts Kraft in that area...

He was stressed

How did police get surveillance inside the establishment tho, especially in the actual rooms? I understand sitting in the parking lot and watching men come in and out then traffic stopping them (and why did those men not just deny the happy ending aspect. it is entirely possible to go to these and just get a weak massage by a dainty Asian lady, sometimes even if u intend to get the H.E if you come off Police-y or creepy or maybe appear to have poor hygeine , they're bellybutton up and hips down)

Back
Top Bottom