Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

You’re talking about something complete different for 1. 2, that’s an absurd way to think about things to justify paying for sex. If I call and get a girl to come to my house did I buy my house for sex? Lol stop. Y’all just need to sit and admit you want to pay for sex.
nah never have never will

time is money. you paying either way

You’re talking about something complete different for 1. 2, that’s an absurd way to think about things to justify paying for sex. If I call and get a girl to come to my house did I buy my house for sex? Lol stop. Y’all just need to sit and admit you want to pay for sex.

No need to playa we been pimpin since pimpins been pimpin since been pimpin since been PIMPIN

‘The monsters are the men’: Inside a thriving sex trafficking trade in Florida
“I would never consider them prostitutes — it was really a rescue operation.”

see? its a political move to decriminalize women doing ish on their own volition and have da johns who pay as da demons :lol:

Yea it’s more of an embarrassment type of crime...like imagine having to tell your fam/friends u spent the night in lock up trying to buy P on the streets and wasn’t even successful at it :lol:

Not if you already know your fam/homeboys trick anyway. It’s literally a “dang, took that long to happen? Thought he would’ve got jammed up YEARS ago” :lol: :rofl:

366BA870-D481-4FA8-BFCC-763C8CD11ED1.jpeg
And that’s all that needs to be said to know it's stupid to think that. Case closed

366BA870-D481-4FA8-BFCC-763C8CD11ED1.jpeg

for someone who's got me blocked money doin alot of butt munchin & *** eatin :lol:

Last edited:
According to them you have a job to make money which you use for sex so you actually have a job just to have sex :rofl:

I ****ing can’t

On the flip side tho...not having a job will make it a lot more difficult to have sex.

So there is some merit to everybody paying for it in some way, shape or form.

there's a reason they're all in da financial business district when it comes to Manhattan...business dudes & executive types have a work lunch, entertain clients, and pay for rub & rugs for da whole cadre.

there's a reason they're all in da financial business district when it comes to Manhattan...business dudes & executive types have a work lunch, entertain clients, and pay for rub & rugs for da whole cadre.

Married dudes need to bust these nuts somehow.
Marriage - Now THAT is a sham.

Whole different topic tho.

You're not gonna win an argument for pro- prostitution because it's too much of a stigma attached to it and religious reasons.

If i try to have an argument for pro-weed with someone who's against it even though it's being made legal around the country and doesn't hurt anyone, they still won't want to hear it

You're not gonna win an argument for pro- prostitution because it's too much of a stigma attached to it and religious reasons.

If i try to have an argument for pro-weed with someone who's against it even though it's being made legal around the country and doesn't hurt anyone, they still won't want to hear it

We live in a sex crazed society... you still believe stigmas of religion? King Solomon had a harem...

Modern society is absolutely sexed out

You got church choirs remixing songs about twerking and whatnot. Religious people are the most HIGHLY sexual deviants anyway. These taboos are over

I didn't realize those other owners got into trouble too. Those stories got forgotten about quickly

I'm guessing a six game suspension and a $120,000 fine for this guys. Well forget about by June.

If this was a site other than NT, I'd break down the whole A.M.P game lol Although I retired, it was my birthday resolution. But yea, to have billis and be driving your limo to these places and get caught up is beyond amateur. He has to have pissed someone off who already knew. Most of those women barely speak English anyways, Michael Jordan could walk in and they wouldnt know.

Also I heard it was a 6 to 8 month investigation b VIce into these parlors. What a waste of tax payer funds. I'm no snitch, but you give me a commission and i can shut down/identify dozens, in fact maybe 100s, in every city in a matter of days. The aforementioned Rubmaps site above is a great resource. Anytime you see the big red MASSAGE letters and windows you can't see in, it's one.

They're mailing subpoenas to everyone who I guess was caught on cam entering, which has me kind of scared lol. I hope he at least got full service and not just an oily handy. Those are like $40 bucks, less or even free if they like you (the $59/$79 goes to the house, not the provider)

You mentioned your house. I mention actually taking a chick out.... like I said you’re gonna pay either way...

Bringing a chick to the crib usually doesn’t occur after a couple dates right?Whether it’s 2 for 20 or Benihana, most likely you’re paying. Stop fronting like you ain’t never spend 168 dollars in cocktails just to drop shorty home and go beat your meat

Back
Top Bottom