Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

Not what I’m asking. Some things should be illegal. Some drugs fall into that. I disagree that all drugs should be legal
My person feelings is that yes, some should be, but overall, I don’t think it’s correct to pick and choose drugs, there’s a reason for addiction and dependency and those greater issues should be tackled over spending resources to fight “crime”

He crossed someone or didn’t follow the rules of the circles he frequents.

Having billis and getting hemmed up in something like this doesn’t make any sense.

This is all facts. Trump mad and throwing mad jiggas under the bridge. Too much money to get caught up by some small time police department.

My person feelings is that yes, some should be, but overall, I don’t think it’s correct to pick and choose drugs, there’s a reason for addiction and dependency and those greater issues should be tackled over spending resources to fight “crime”
Fair enough.

Build a wall to prevent human trafficking....yet.....

BEAA466F-6DB3-48A9-8B2D-CFCBF49170AD.jpeg
9515830D-E26B-4B63-9519-BE325A239E01.jpeg

JEFFREY EPSTEIN SEX TRAFFICKED UNDERAGE GIRLS AND TRUMP’S SECRETARY OF LABOR ILLEGALLY KEPT PLEA DEAL FROM VICTIMS, FEDERAL JUDGE SAYS
https://www.newsweek.com/jeffrey-ep...-trump-sex-trafficking-underage-minor-1339974

Trump will pardon him right?

Any other race they will get the max hmm?

He crossed someone or didn’t follow the rules of the circles he frequents.

Having billis and getting hemmed up in something like this doesn’t make any sense.

I'm not one for these kind of "conspiracy theories" but this sounds about right. He bucked the system somewhere in his crew and they either flexing they powers to get him back in line or they taking him out. Either way, there's a shift of power somewhere

Back
Top Bottom