Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution.

Pretty weird that prostitution is illegal. Her body; her right to choose...right?
government wants to collect on that

im sure it will be legal one day once they find a way to track everything and collect taxes etc etc

B4D3694E-CC79-4946-9F48-B59784B242CB.gif

Man that gif. I loved that guy. He just knew it was about to blow up

Now that I think about it, him flying down to FL just for a quick handy does speak to his wealth. Gotta be super rich to want your special HJ and just fire up the jet

At this point, I don't think Kaep is going to play for anyone. After all that, I wouldn't.

this guy got lazy... coulda went to romania or colombia where its legal to do that stuff

that what i was thinking all that money could just fly coach to bangkok or somewhere its legal where money is dirt cheap and can afford all the A1 P for sell there.

Hustling backwards.

Trumps a laughingstock too.
People respect him for his corrupted power money and influence and ownership.
Their images will take a dent however they won't be completely shunned.

Big Difference between Eliot Spitzer and Kraft.

**** the Pats, always and forever!

Don’t even care that they won this year—this more than makes up for it. :pimp: :pimp:

Which would be massively minimized if made legal. You don't see people trafficing women to legal brothels in Nevada. These women are sent to areas where prostitution is illegal.
Not really. The sex slave trade would continue regardless of legalizing prostitution. That’s like thinking people would stop selling weed if marijuana were legalized everywhere. Sex traffickers pay no taxes and can exploit the women. Unlike a brothel. With prostitution being illegal it at least curbs people from participating in things like massage parlors etc.

Back
Top Bottom