PATRIOTS RESPOND TO CLAIMS OF RUNNING UP SCORE!!!

Cant wait to see the cowboys take em out in the Superbowl. Would love to see the postgame handshake then.....

^He'd prolly spit in Wade Phillips' face...then Wade would 2-piece him
laugh.gif

patriots > cowboys.
and they damn sure aint going to beat the pats in the superbowl

It kind of makes me mad when you hear somebody from the other team's defense going, 'They shouldn't have done that; that's disrespect.' Do we think it's disrespect when they went and picked up their checks for letting a team score 50 points on them? That should be disrespect; that you went to your owner and said, 'All right, pay me for that game I just played.'"
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

that is soooo true. these are grown!+%$ men getting payed millions of dollars. they have some nerve to say they are running up the score.
and all the fangirls that think the pats are running up the score...pull your skirts down this is the NFL.

The Patroits destroying the league....
pimp.gif

SMH @ other teams basically asking for mercy... I didnt hear the Colts Defense complain about the Pats running up the score.....Oh Wait, they actually playedsome defense and made it a competitive game..... dont complain that you gettin your butt whooped...play some defense

and Randall Gay, with the Big Man Quote of the year
roll.gif

Yeah, they are going to beat the Steelers by more than 10 probably, and I am okay with it. Reminds me of 2005 when the Colts were invincible (I know not tothis degree but still), and the Steelers got beat pretty bad in the regular season and then came back to pull off the upset in the playoffs. Pittsburgh cannotbeat the Pats twice, so I would rather learn and experience playing them now with a loss and then IF they meet in the playoffs perhaps a combination of skill,coaching, weather and luck can come together for a miracle. This team is so freakin' good, and the way they are "blowing out" teams makes theirlegacy even stronger.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Cant wait to see the cowboys take em out in the Superbowl. Would love to see the postgame handshake then.....

Cowboys aren't even going to the Superbowl.

I dunno with the Packers doing theyre thing, Cowboys have no guarantee to hit the superbowl. Brett is on point right now, and their defense can actually play.Cowboy offense might have a slight edge, but I think the Packers are more complete. I dunno, I guess we'll find out on Thursday night.

EDIT: Cowboy run defense is apparently pretty damn good (but like NE, Green Bay throws the hell out of the ball)

^^^^^^
kind of like your jets huh? hows the jets doing? wait till they come to foxboro. pats will be scoring like a %*%+$+% pinball machine.

repping the red /sox pats 2004 world champs

Originally Posted by s9a1ct6o

The Pats played the worst game? Okay.

And the Colts played great? Psh. We missed 2 or 3 potential TDs in the redzone in the 1st, were without one of the best players on the team, and a sloppy Vinaterri (pissed at this dude, btw).

I'll say it again like I do in every thread.

Colts fully healthy > Pats fully healthy.

It's going to be funny when the Pats lose and 75% of their fans dissapear.

(Not towards Ace, btw.)

do you honestly believe that?
roll.gif

c'mon man..i know you're a fan and all but stop making excuses...the Patriots would still whoop the Colts#*@+ at fully healthy status...last year, then's had injuries in that playoff game vs. the Colts and a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy below average group of WR's and we blew the game...they're using whathappened in that game and the comments earlier during the year to kill the hell out of teams with no mercy and i'm loving it...before, they were the classyPats who gave respect to other teams and all that...but i'm loving the new Pats, *$%# it if people think we're the bad guys...your fav. team is stillgoing to get murked
laugh.gif

i used to think 16-0 wasn't possible but damn...looking like it now...superbowl matchup will be the toughest game though, because of the 2 weekspreparation and everyone is going to show up to play

Ace, you and me both.

Moorehead is out now, too.
frown.gif

And when Addai left breifly; I almost suplexed my TV.

I think they should continue to run up the score for all the people that get mad that they are running up the score. Teams go on offense to score points not topunt the ball, hell, I call that good football. All these bum @ss players and fans getting mad, the owners of the losing teams should be the ones that are mad,cause they pay these bums all this money and they look like Muny league teams on defense
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Bythe way, my CLEVELAND BROWNS are the only team to make the pats punt more than 3 times in a game besides the Colts, Peace.

yeah cleveland is a pretty good team. romeo has them heading in the right direction for sure.
pats are ready to roll the eagles with or without mcnabb playing. 35-10 pats

repping the red sox/pats 2004 world champs

35-10 Pats?

I hate the Pats, but the Eagles are losing by at least 30.

49-7...maybe 7...maybe.

Back
Top Bottom