• Jets +9.5

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Under - 42.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over - 42.5

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was the right call on third down but sony's eyes must have crossed him up :lol:

stick with top 5 james white on those, josh

Exactly. Their more recent ones were actually throwbacks and prior to this, the newest ones were the 90s helmets. I like these because it's kinda both. Boomer Esiason and Kyle Brady meets Vinny Testaverde and Wayne Chrebet...us the Namath years. I wasn't around then.

Speaking of helmets, do any of yall remember these from the gumball machines?...

zN2 28.JPG

Speaking of helmets, do any of yall remember these from the gumball machines?...

zN2 28.JPG

These are cool. I had a small collection going from the pizza joint in my hometown all the parents took the kids after football/baseball/basketball games. I stopped collecting at about 10 years old when I saw the Baywatch card stickers....Nothing was stopping me from Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra.

zN2 28.JPG
I loved these joints as a kid. Wow. Throwbyke.
This isnt my photo, but my Dad had collected all but 2 of these mascot huddle things that I currently have. They're pretty damn great. When I was a bachelor I had these out in view and got so many comments on them..guys and girls....

nflhuddleslarge1.png

Back
Top Bottom