• Jets +9.5

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Under - 42.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over - 42.5

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl::rofl::rofl: thinking back on the chiefs fans I talked to today talking bout a potential upset.

When you guys said the Jets might be able to “get them”, did you consider they were playing the Patriots?

Darnold way to loose with the ball.

Gase is trash. You have to know coming in they're flying around the ball...QB needs to keep two hands on it and keep it high. That's 101.

i just ask when we blitz like that, please don't have jason mccourty in coverage. he's the idiot brother :lol:

(still grateful for his play in the SB on Cooks doe :lol: )

When you guys said the Jets might be able to “get them”, did you consider they were playing the Patriots?

damn they were saying that here? Thought it was just wishful thinking from chiefs fans. Some I know here think they can win out and that payt will only be out 1 game.

I'm beginning to think Al left MNF and they cant get a Gus Johnson or Kevin Harlan even, to take the MNF gig because they dont get the 1st bid on the best game of the week anymore. It's the only thing that makes sense. I like Tess, but MNF used to be premiere...cant miss...matchups been weak for yeearrs now.

Back
Top Bottom