Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only 6 gms back from the 8th spot
steph and klay coming back the second half

giphy.gif

belichik would have won with ryan tannehill
father time is winning the battle and belichik can't do much to help brady anymore

I don't get why everyone is saying it's over though.

Do you all know something I don't? :lol:

Y'all sounding like suckers again.

forreal, TB12 showed close to no signs of slowing down this season. the pieces around him, outside of edelman, aint it.they cut gordon and AB in the middle of the season and expected him to produce with XFL receivers, and sony michel wasn't as good as his rookie year.

he might move like a gargoyle, but brady might be one of the few dudes to stick the middle finger to father time.

forreal, TB12 showed close to no signs of slowing down this season. the pieces around him, outside of edelman, aint it.they cut gordon and AB in the middle of the season and expected him to produce with XFL receivers, and sony michel wasn't as good as his rookie year.

he might move like a gargoyle, but brady might be one of the few dudes to stick the middle finger to father time.
Look here bud, we don’t need this optimism

it’s slander SZN

Look here bud, we don’t need this optimism

it’s slander SZN

my fault G.

carry on.

Derrick Henry vs. Lamar next week...boutta break records for most combined rushing attempts/yards in a playoff game

Back
Top Bottom