Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kiss Brady goodbye Pats fans muahhhhhhhhhh

1578200487740.gif

Barstool sick rn

1578200729869.png

One of my close friends is a ravens fan. I’ve had to deal with his gloating after going 0-2 against them in the playoffs for damn near 20 years. I want this win bad.

Titans beat them in Baltimore back in January 04. Old *** gary Anderson kicked the game winning field goal. I forgot the two teams played in the divisional round in January 2009 though.

Titans beat them in Baltimore back in January 04. Old *** gary Anderson kicked the game winning field goal. I forgot the two teams played in the divisional round in January 2009 though.

Man I swear the Ls they took overshadowed that win in my memory (that and I'm getting forgetful as I age :lol:). That was the game Eddie stiff armed Ray to the ground right?

that Brady pick 6 wasn't even the deciding factor... that Edelman dropped pass was terrible....Brady really showing his age though besides this game.... he needs to retire... just sucks that the pats traded the two replacements to the niners and colts LMAO

It's all good. I'd feel the same way if I were y'all TBH.

I was ready for Tom to retire after the Seattle SB and then they went and got 2 more.

Same sentiments.

Poor judgements, turnstile at WR, and erratic performances did them in this year so all that **** eventually had to give in.

from middle school to now (in my 30s)... so yeah, it’s been great to witness this type of run from a team that will never happen again in my lifetime.

Pats system of plugging anybody in a position and normally winning failed them this year. They actually needed talent this time around.

Damn after seeing what the actual rule says in the rule book regarding that bills TD that was overturned, we shoulda had those damn points...smh

Texans won how I thought they would last season in the playoffs, with late game heroics by Watson, but he's the only thing I really like about them this time. I dont trust that team and the coaching. Chiefs should wash them with relative ease.

Back
Top Bottom