::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

damn what a joke of an organization
indifferent.gif

I pity Grizzlies fans
tired.gif

well the grizz sucked with gasol anyways (post hubie) and its not like stro was playing great. i think its a good move on the grizz...before u bash me hahagive the grizz a couple of years.

Mitch did it...
laugh.gif

Great deal for LA...

Memphis fans should give up hope. They held on to dude, turning down all those other rumored deals...for this?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mjrulez29

i dont think those salary matches. lakers need to add another player.
The 2 picks make the deal work. Without the pick they were only 600k off.

I think this is a go!

Damn mitch...you have done your job well. I am eat crow and I am very happy about it.

But jerry west probably made this deal happen.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

best 2, 3 , 4 ,5 in the league

kobe
odom
gasol
bynum

No.
If this is true the Bulls could of gotten Gasol for a good deal. Hell Gasol for Kwame and Jarvis with some first round picks that's great for the Lakershorrible for the Grizz.

I saw the thread title and thought "Damn, there goes Lamar..." but we pulled this off (allegedly) while keeping him.

I really hope this is true, although it may screw us up salary-wise since we need to extend Bynum's contract.

gasol + triangle offence =
eek.gif

PS its a go lots outlets are breaking it. none of them are THAT dumb to break it and go..."whooops"

This is a great trade for the sake of basketball... Im in no way a Lakers fan but it'll be fun watching them play against the other Western powerhouses nowthat they have someone in the paint that can matchup.

Good stuff for the Lakers... Kobe deserves the help especially the way he's been playing this year.

Turiaf and Gasol in the paint will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kobe
odom
gasol
bynum

indifferent.gif
Allen-Pierce-Garnett-Perkins

btw this is confirmed on realGM. interesting to note that Gasol's brother Marc is on the Lakers too, they drafted him last year

LOOSE CANNONS 570 KLAC JUST REPORTED IT!!! DONE DEAL

LAKERS GET GASOL

GRIZZLIES GET
KWAME
JAVARIS
2008 AND 2010 1ST ROUNDERS

ITS SAD TO SEE CRITT GO.. BUT GASOL IS A HELLA STEP UP FROM THAT THING CALLED A KWAME.

PARADE ON FIG

Mitch with that Magic Wand!

Kwame Brown, Brian Cook, Mo Evans, Javaris Crittenton & 2 #1 for Trevor Ariza and Pau Gasol!?!?

Damn MITCH!

its also on www.realgm.com if any of you don't believe it...This trade is unbelieveably one-sided...that's disgusting haven't they got betteroffers than that...Colangelo should of gave them something like that expiring contract Rasho anyone??

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

kobe
odom
gasol
bynum

indifferent.gif
Allen-Pierce-Garnett-Perkins

btw this is confirmed on realGM. interesting to note that Gasol's brother Marc is on the Lakers too, they drafted him last year
dude i was thinking the same damn thing. i remember reading somewhere that Marc didnt want to leave europe because he wasnt comfortable with it alafran vasquez. hopefully the bring dude over the summer worst case senerio is that he sucks but from what ive seen he can get the job done minus a few lbs

Back
Top Bottom