Paul Pierce was NOT flashing gang symbols....

Originally Posted by dyyhard

yeah posted already last night...ya'll do searches round here?
Nope....and I see you were kinda upset about it, so u bumped the thread/ur post by putting in a pointless "
laugh.gif
"

^Man, I like that. You see, this man is a professional!

roll.gif
Love that commerical.

Celtics basketball boss Danny Ainge said the three fingers represented "blood................................... sweat and tears."
FIXED

A very talented multi-million dollar athlete he is...A member of myfraternity he isn't. Only NBA players past and present that I know are Kappas are Wilt, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Penny Hardaway, Alan Houston, AllanHenderson, and Todd Day. We don't do honorary members, so all those guys actually pledged.

Kappa Alpha Psi...Phi Nu Pi Yo YO!!

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

A very talented multi-million dollar athlete he is...A member of my fraternity he isn't. Only NBA players past and present that I know are Kappas are Wilt, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Penny Hardaway, Alan Houston, Allan Henderson, and Todd Day. We don't do honorary members, so all those guys actually pledged.

Kappa Alpha Psi...Phi Nu Pi Yo YO!!
Yea I thought so couldn't find his name anywhere glad he wasn't throwin that up!

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Gangs didn't have his back when he was shanked though.
!@*+ does that have to do with this? Would he be the first affilated dude that got "got"?

if someone can get me a good pic of paul pierce throwing the gang sign, I'll paypal you 25 bux

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I think he did throw up Blood, but he really does do that like every game.

Of course he threw up blood...why else would he stare down Horford and make the sign afterwards? You really think Horford was like "oh...blood, sweat, and tears....that silly Paul he he he"

He had no intention of going after Horford, but thought he would try to one-up the dude on some intimidation tactics by throwing up his gang sign....B-U-N-Z....he wasn't gonna do anything, and if he did, Horford woulda handled him w. the quickness....

im not seeing what the big deal is...

It's not really a big deal, because there are gang affiliated athletes....but, most people aren't dumb and don't buy this PC response from Pierce & the Celtics as to what he "actually" meant when he threw up the sign.

Why would he go after Horford? What, and get suspended and help his team get bounced in the first round? Of course he wouldn't go after dude. He justdid it because he didn't want to get shown up by a dude that was blatantly taunting him right in his face. Instead of fining Pierce, the league should havedisciplined the refs because they're lack of action could have very well resulted in a fight. I don't understand how, in any way, Horford didn'tget a Technical. Hell, if Mutombo waves his finger at somebody these days, THATS a technical, but THIS isn't? NBA refs are a joke...

As previously noted he does do every game as he is announced but I'm not really sure if that proves anything

Back
Top Bottom