Paula Patton...

son.. i am in love!

when she said "i'll drink it anyway" my heart melted
embarassed.gif

here's the link if the vid dont play
http://www.latenightwithj...la-patton-122111/1375304

halle is too nice to even be compared to her i think, whats wrong with Halle's face?

we wont compare bodies because paula has nada

Ima keep it real, this chick is the weakest link in MI4...she literally ruined the movie for me

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

im sorry paula look like cesar in the neck/ ear area from the new planet of the apes
sick.gif

eek.gif

Whoa at first I aint wanna believe it
preceeded to google images and I Ceases it

-MonStar

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ima keep it real, this chick is the weakest link in MI4...she literally ruined the movie for me
awful actress, great breasts

Aweful is an understatement, I found myself twitching at how bad she is.

I just came in to say I hate Robin Thicke 
laugh.gif
j/k. My man in winning tho, she fine.

Damn 
laugh.gif

I haven't seen it yet, but was she really that bad?

She wasn't too bad in her other movies, unless I just didn't notice it.. 

edit: Only seen a few movies with her now that I think about it.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

besides kate beckinsale in under world, angelina in everything, and scarlet in iron man 2i thought her action sequences were quite on point for a female....her acting? wasn't that bad imo

Keep an eye on her facial expressions, wayyyyyy over the top...her worst was in "jumping the broom" that damn bird was all sorts of awfulness there....even her action sequences in MI4 were too unnatural....she really did ruin it for me....Jolie would have been awesome in this role.

Y'all can find faults even with Ms. Patton? $!%% is wrong with you?

This chick is the definition of DIME.

I don't care about her acting. Not one bit.

She looked terrific in MI4. I saw it with my family over the weekend. I didn't give a #%@+ about her acting, the movie itself sucked. So, who cares? 
laugh.gif

Her rack is marvelous.
pimp.gif

She looked mighty @$@+-able during that party scene in Mumbai, when she was trying to get the nuke code off that Indian dude. Got an instant boner in the theaters when she came out in that teal dress. But yeah, she looked like a man in some parts of the movie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

spoken like a true thirsty virgin, I see better looking women on any given weekend night in Dyckman...and alot of people will care about her acting, shes a damn actress, you pay to see her perform, if i wanted to be amazed by truly gorgeous women ill just check the fine girls thread here on NT.
overrated +!% female.

spoken like a true thirsty virgin, I see better looking women on any given weekend night in Dyckman...and alot of people will care about her acting, shes a damn actress, you pay to see her perform, if i wanted to be amazed by truly gorgeous women ill just check the fine girls thread here on NT.
overrated +!% female.

Pics of said better looking women.

Tool.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

overrated +!% female.

Tool.
yes hold on, let me go pull them in the street and ask them to pose for me so that i can prove to virgins on the net that there are in fact better looking women walking the streets than these celebs....step out the house once you let go off your penis.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Meagan Good is like the black Megan Fox.
Megan Fox is like the white Meagan Good.

What??
indifferent.gif
  Megan Fox has nothing on Meagan Good.  Have you seen Fox lately?  Bish is terrible!
sick.gif
  Even in her prime Good > Fox.

overrated +!% female.

Tool.
yes hold on, let me go pull them in the street and ask them to pose for me so that i can prove to virgins on the net that there are in fact better looking women walking the streets than these celebs....step out the house once you let go off your penis.

eek.gif
 nice logic...have an average looking wife and all of a sudden everyone on NT is a virgin since you're married.  Don't try to correlate skepticism with virginity, man you're not hurting anyone's feelings.  You try so hard to put down people but you come out looking like the fool. My request was simple. Pics. Going off on a tangent doesn't make you any more intelligent or wise as you try to portray yourself as.

We, as a community, are amazed at your stupidity. Sit down.

And fix your grammar up, $$!% is a bigger wreck than your Christmas postcard.

Tool.

eek.gif
 nice logic...have an average looking wife and all of a sudden everyone on NT is a virgin since you're married.  Don't try to correlate skepticism with virginity, man you're not hurting anyone's feelings.  You try so hard to put down people but you come out looking like the fool. My request was simple. Pics. Going off on a tangent doesn't make you any more intelligent or wise as you try to portray yourself as.

We, as a community, are amazed at your stupidity. Sit down.

And fix your grammar up, $$!% is a bigger wreck than your Christmas postcard.
funny @%%! is I dont know @%%! about you or who the $%*$ you are, yet you are completely up to date with my life, im flattered.
oh and look yet another NTer that comes out of left field with my wife or me being married when never did i even mention her 
roll.gif
  you must live in the woods to think that the only dimes out there are those portrayed on TV....you sound real hurt 
laugh.gif
 taking jabs at my wife while you fantasize about some woman you will never even meet....and to top @%%! off, the *@%+% looks like a damn man.

but since you asked....this woman, a simple above average dominican you see a dime a dozen walking down Dyckman on a friday night which just happened to be a friend of mines

2769323475_2b660bc9e3_b.jpg

>>>>>>>>>> your dreamgirl Paula Patton

Back
Top Bottom