Paula Patton...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

yes hold on, let me go pull them in the street and ask them to pose for me so that i can prove to virgins on the net that there are in fact better looking women walking the streets than these celebs....step out the house once you let go off your penis.

eek.gif
 nice logic...have an average looking wife and all of a sudden everyone on NT is a virgin since you're married.  Don't try to correlate skepticism with virginity, man you're not hurting anyone's feelings.  You try so hard to put down people but you come out looking like the fool. My request was simple. Pics. Going off on a tangent doesn't make you any more intelligent or wise as you try to portray yourself as.

We, as a community, are amazed at your stupidity. Sit down.

And fix your grammar up, $$!% is a bigger wreck than your Christmas postcard.
funny @%%! is I dont know @%%! about you or who the $%*$ you are, yet you are completely up to date with my life, im flattered.
oh and look yet another NTer that comes out of left field with my wife or me being married when never did i even mention her 
roll.gif
  you must live in the woods to think that the only dimes out there are those portrayed on TV....you sound real hurt 
laugh.gif
 taking jabs at my wife while you fantasize about some woman you will never even meet....and to top @%%! off, the *@%+% looks like a damn man.

If congratulations is what you want then you got it.
pimp.gif
at your e-fame.  every thread I go to it's spammed with either your wife or yourself.  It's annoying, but if it helps you sleep at night, I am completely "up to date with your life," as well as all of NT.

indifferent.gif
I'd rather keep my identity on the downlow when it comes to the internet but you really expect me not to take jabs at your attention-loving self?  It's like you're begging me to call you out.

Now nowhere in our conversation have I ever said that "the only dimes out there are portrayed on TV."  Learn from this, because again you sound stupid for assuming that.

Female celebrities maintain SEX APPEAL, look that up.  Their job is to basically let average men fantasize about them, silly goose. 

I've addressed everything you've said to me from your last post and only that.  When you quote this please READ what you're quoting and respond accordingly.

And yeah, I'm hurt
frown.gif
some random guy called me a virgin!
laugh.gif
$!*# outta here.

eek.gif
 nice logic...have an average looking wife and all of a sudden everyone on NT is a virgin since you're married.  Don't try to correlate skepticism with virginity, man you're not hurting anyone's feelings.  You try so hard to put down people but you come out looking like the fool. My request was simple. Pics. Going off on a tangent doesn't make you any more intelligent or wise as you try to portray yourself as.

We, as a community, are amazed at your stupidity. Sit down.

And fix your grammar up, $$!% is a bigger wreck than your Christmas postcard.
funny @%%! is I dont know @%%! about you or who the $%*$ you are, yet you are completely up to date with my life, im flattered.
oh and look yet another NTer that comes out of left field with my wife or me being married when never did i even mention her 
roll.gif
  you must live in the woods to think that the only dimes out there are those portrayed on TV....you sound real hurt 
laugh.gif
 taking jabs at my wife while you fantasize about some woman you will never even meet....and to top @%%! off, the *@%+% looks like a damn man.

pimp.gif
at your e-fame.  every thread I go to it's spammed with either your wife or yourself.  It's annoying, but if it helps you sleep at night, I am completely "up to date with your life," as well as all of NT.

indifferent.gif
I'd rather keep my identity on the downlow when it comes to the internet but you really expect me not to take jabs at your attention-loving self?  It's like you're begging me to call you out.

Now nowhere in our conversation have I ever said that "the only dimes out there are portrayed on TV."  Learn from this, because again you sound stupid for assuming that.

Female celebrities maintain SEX APPEAL, look that up.  Their job is to basically let average men fantasize about them, silly goose

I've addressed everything you've said to me from your last post and only that.  When you quote this please READ what you're quoting and respond accordingly.

And yeah, I'm hurt
frown.gif
laugh.gif
$!*# outta here.

what are you? a 12 year old girl?

son, every thread??....YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!....thats the assumption on NT, im used to it....i used to post pics, i rarely do now to not "annoy" NTers as yourself....dudes getting annoyed by what another man posts sounds like a damn female trait to me, go grow some character b.

no you didnt, but you were real quick to call me out on pics of said females as if it was something impossible....son step out your house a little more

NO %!%#%# %+!#...lmao....Paula Patton falls short of that, this woman is cheesy as hell.....mind you this is with thousand dollar makeup artists and hair stylist....%!%#%# Tom Cruise has more sex appeal.

Good for you, keep to yourself....who the *%%$ cares???...lmao @ me loving attention because i contribute to the WDYWT and posted my wife one too many times in a thread dedicated to posting your significant other, only some feminine @#$ dudes would be bothered by that, grown @#$ men would just rub it off....this dude holds a grudge against me based on my posts
roll.gif

the way you got me down to a science i wouldnt consider me a random bro, seems like you know more about me than probably i know myself.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Female celebrities maintain SEX APPEAL, look that up.  Their job is to basically let average men fantasize about them, silly goose

And yeah, I'm hurt
frown.gif
laugh.gif
$!*# outta here.

what are you? a 12 year old girl?

son, every thread??....YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!....thats the assumption on NT, im used to it....i used to post pics, i rarely do now to not "annoy" NTers as yourself....dudes getting annoyed by what another man posts sounds like a damn female trait to me, go grow some character b.

no you didnt, but you were real quick to call me out on pics of said females as if it was something impossible....son step out your house a little more

NO %!%#%# %+!#...lmao....Paula Patton falls short of that, this woman is cheesy as hell.....mind you this is with thousand dollar makeup artists and hair stylist....%!%#%# Tom Cruise has more sex appeal.

Good for you, keep to yourself....who the *%%$ cares???...lmao @ me loving attention because i contribute to the WDYWT and posted my wife one too many times in a thread dedicated to posting your significant other, only some feminine @#$ dudes would be bothered by that, grown @#$ men would just rub it off....this dude holds a grudge against me based on my posts
roll.gif

the way you got me down to a science i wouldnt consider me a random bro, seems like you know more about me than probably i know myself.

If you're going to color code what I say at least do it in order...seems like you've had a bit of trouble there, mate.

Obviously I was exaggerating with every thread but your first level thinking is still not getting the point.  Posting your wife in the PYG thread and yourself in the PYP is appropriate.  Keep posting it and it is ANNOYING, regardless of if you're trying to annoy or not.  You're quick to judge members on this board with their masculinity and sexuality.  Really? Someone sees your pic a thousand times (an exaggeration cuz I know you might take that literally) and is annoyed and all of a sudden he's feminine.  I see the same commercial over and over but because I get annoyed of it...I'm feminine.  And a virgin.  And whatever sexual quip you want to throw at me because it is apparently insulting me. 

If I step out the house and come across a woman like the one you posted, I'd rather just stay inside and fap to Paula.  But of course that makes me a virgin, despite you not knowing anything about me or who the *!!+ I am....according to you.  For a man calling me a 12 year old GIRL, because of course I can't be a boy for some reason, you're by far the most immature person I've come across.  Your condescending tone and pseudo-wise owl doesn't help with that trait. You make absolutely no sense.  I have to go out for a bit but you have 10x as many posts as I have.  Half of those are probably pics of you and your wife but still ironic isn't it? I didn't break it down to a science, good sir, I used logic.  Something that seems to escape you every time you post.

grin.gif

I sit here and I wonder if it's even worth getting into the same tired, overused argument...I don't even know how this all of a sudden became about me, you come at me calling me a tool and then we get butthurt when I call you a virgin??...then you unload what appears to be some bottled up e-emotions and you blew up like a bomb taking jabs at my wife calling her below average and attacking me directly as if you actually knew me, yet of I defend myself I'm immature and condescending???...$%%$ out of here!!!

If I was bothered by the amount of nonsense posted here I would never post....you should have enough character to be able to filter out what you don't like, is not like I pm you directly everytime I'm gonna make a post, please son..

You called me out of left field, don't try to put up the victim role now.

but since you asked....this woman, a simple above average dominican you see a dime a dozen walking down Dyckman on a friday night which just happened to be a friend of mines

2769323475_2b660bc9e3_b.jpg

>>>>>>>>>> your dreamgirl Paula Patton
I'm biased but still, 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ you comparing this to Paula 

I didn't say what I posted was a dime did I?....just another average girl, take away Pattons celeb statust and I guarantee a lot of you who are drooling over her would pass on her quickly for the girl I posted if they were both walking down the street...ya blinded by the glam of Hollywood and give waaaaaaay too much credit to some of these very average women

KSteezy, your argument makes NO sense...you posted (in your words) an above average Dominican walking Dyckman on a Friday night. YOU are comparing her to Paula Patton which isn't fair to your friend because you're 1) putting her on blast and 2) you know that folks on both sides of the argument are heavily biased. Folks have their own preferences and you should just leave it at that. Personally, I think Paula Patton is gorgeous. Take her out of hollywood and give her a regular 9-5 job, she's still gorgeous. To me, if you're equating Paula Patton to be above average (see below)

ya blinded by the glam of Hollywood and give waaaaaaay too much credit to some of these very average women

and on the same level as your friend, then that's your opinion. I'm not here to change it, but I totally don't see it that way at all. Those two girls walk down the street, I know which one I'm looking at.

That chick above is is
sick.gif

I see her or Paula in a corporate 9-5 job and its a landslide by who would get the most attention
laugh.gif

Back to P Double... DAMN... and with that name she sounds like a southern lady who will make you biscuits and gravy after screwing you...mmm... biscuits...

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

but since you asked....this woman, a simple above average dominican you see a dime a dozen walking down Dyckman on a friday night which just happened to be a friend of mines

2769323475_2b660bc9e3_b.jpg

>>>>>>>>>> your dreamgirl Paula Patton
I'm biased but still, 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ you comparing this to Paula 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

THIS WACK BREEZY is not on the level of Paula Patton

AK got that mas....in her thighs thats that Paula, got body for days. Give me a chick like Paula over Alicia. Jussayin

Since we are blinded by Hollywood glam, I can't even say this is my opinion or subjective or whatever but you dudes can really tell me this woman can compete with the likes of

-Halle Berry
-Salma Hayek
-Kim Kardashian
-Nicole scherzinger

Hell even Zoey Zaldana as far as I'm concern look better and definitely have more sex appeal than this girl, this seriously can't be life....I feel I can insert some random chick the whyhellothere posts on the regular that's obviously 10xs better looking than Patton and dudes will still throw up the
indifferent.gif
face...it's crazy...the chick is below average for Hollywood standards and even Fordham rd standards man....I apologize for imposing in your shrine bros....carry on.

KSteezy thought he came in with the thoroughbred...and ended up realizing he had the wonder bread....

Womp Womp

Putty read my post when I posted that picture, you good at reading.

I never said boom check out this 11.5/10 I said this is your average girl you can spot on any weekend night on Dyckman and if it makes anyone feel better, yes, she far more physically attractive than Paula, but I understand that's my opinion.

I'm not trying to bash her, I just think she's overrated physically, a horrible actress and has manly facial features, didn't know NT had a soft spot for her though, would I had known I would have chosen my battle wisely.

Putty read my post when I posted that picture, you good at reading.

I never said boom check out this 11.5/10 I said this is your average girl you can spot on any weekend night on Dyckman and if it makes anyone feel better, yes, she far more physically attractive than Paula, but I understand that's my opinion.

I'm not trying to bash her, I just think she's overrated physically, a horrible actress and has manly facial features, didn't know NT had a soft spot for her though, would I had known I would have chosen my battle wisely.
Oh ok...
So you're basically trying to make your subjective opinion and preference a legitimate standardized fact.

That makes complete sense. 

Originally Posted by kash55

You lost points by not posting pics with the post. Come on man, you must be new.

Just started browsing the general thread for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago lol. I can't believe I've been on NT like 7 years, and never clicked on these topics.

Noted, though.

Steezy you're bugging right now fam.
Why do you hate Paula so much?
Paula is one of the few chicks that would be beautiful regardless of Hollywood glamour.
That chick you posted shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.
No offense, but she's not holding a candle to PP. 

I just can't see what you guys see in her, I'm sorry.

It all good, my man. But at the same time, it's a damn shame you can't...because I love what I see.

on another note...I just turned on "jumping the broom" and the scene where she hit son with the car has me
roll.gif

Ksteezy everything she does, is gonna piss me off now lol.

Back
Top Bottom