Paying with Paypal Question?

If I send a payment as a "gift" or "personal payment" am I covered as a buyer? 

Originally Posted by YMCMB

yes, you are

contrary to what most will tell you

(im speaking from experience paying as a "gift")
if things go wrong, you cant file a dispute on the computer, you have to call paypal and file a CLAIM

a claim is higher than a dispute

hope that helps

Originally Posted by YMCMB

yes, you are

contrary to what most will tell you

(im speaking from experience paying as a "gift")
if things go wrong, you cant file a dispute on the computer, you have to call paypal and file a CLAIM

a claim is higher than a dispute

hope that helps

Im not speaking from experience as for having to file a claim... I rarely send as "gift" to avoid any type of conflict.. the few times i have tho..everything went smoothly...

Im not speaking from experience as for having to file a claim... I rarely send as "gift" to avoid any type of conflict.. the few times i have tho..everything went smoothly...

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

no offense, but maybe you should not have posted if you dont know thoroughly how paypal works

OP, is there a back-story to this?

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

no offense, but maybe you should not have posted if you dont know thoroughly how paypal works

OP, is there a back-story to this?

I've just heard bad stories about buyers sending as a "gift" or "personal payment" that's why I asked before I do the same. Then I know of a friend going through the same situation right now in which he was the seller and now has a claim from someone who paid as a "gift".

I've just heard bad stories about buyers sending as a "gift" or "personal payment" that's why I asked before I do the same. Then I know of a friend going through the same situation right now in which he was the seller and now has a claim from someone who paid as a "gift".

Back
Top Bottom