Paypal Dispute Question Vol. Scammed by NT member

Man that sucks OP.  This is the exact reason why I don't take gift payments.  Had an NTer send a gift payment but I refunded it and had him send it as a good.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Zyzz

If the payment was sent as a gift, then no claim can be opened.....

[retty much, he filed a chargeback with his credit card company
30t6p3b.gif

If you can provide proof of him sending messages to you, then paypal will handle the situation. And if it is supposedly fraud in terms of his account be used, then the items should be returned as you do have the tracking.

To be quite honest, if I was you, I'd keep his name and address and prepare for a civil law suit(doesn't cost much)
This.. edit out his info from this post first.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Zyzz

[retty much, he filed a chargeback with his credit card company
30t6p3b.gif

If you can provide proof of him sending messages to you, then paypal will handle the situation. And if it is supposedly fraud in terms of his account be used, then the items should be returned as you do have the tracking.

To be quite honest, if I was you, I'd keep his name and address and prepare for a civil law suit(doesn't cost much)
This.. edit out his info from this post first.

The info has been removed. Can you guys tell me how I would go about doing this?

People like that screw it up for legit buyers/sellers! I hate peole like this!
What shoes did you send him? If I may ask

if he is claiming that this is an unauthorized transaction on his account paypal has the ability to check the ip address that the transaction took place from. so if they see this is the ip that he has consistently logging in from it will be harder for him to claim its unauthorized. its part of there investigation, but they aren't able to tell you this. also as stated if you have the tracking and it was to the right address you should be good. but you got other stuff against you, like the gift payment and also it looks like one transaction with multiple payments which voids seller protection

I always assumed 'gift' was the safest way to get payment.

As a seller, what is the safest way to receive paypal?
As a buyer, what is the safest way to send paypal?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just regular old payment for goods/services

SORRY I AM NOT UP COMPUTER OR TEXT SHORT HAND TYPING

SOMEONE pm ME THE ANSWER

I GOTTA SAY THERE ARE ALOT ON CLOWNS ON HERE

you gotta know who to mess with man. or at least the rules. I NEVER sent a gift payment till this week. Sent to optimus517 and received my shoes.
I must say FEELS GOOD MAN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Nope, gift is a way for people to avoid the fees associated with PP but it can bite you in the %#$ in the end. Sellers just need to abide by the rules and issue an invoice.  Only ship to confirmed addresses and if it's over $250 use signature confirmation.  It's pretty easy to not get screwed over by PP (the transaction page even tells you if it's safe to ship) but you have to follow the guidelines in order to be protected under their sellers policy.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i keep seeing this in different posts

but who is "op" 
almost 20k posts and don't know who op is? If you have to ask you'll never know.

OP same exact thing happened to me a couple years back. Sad to see dudes is still scamming like this, I honestly never knew it was still possible with a gift payment so I will need to watch out for that.

I hope things work out better for you I ended up having to give paypal back 450 bucks (not to mention I never got my 11/12 CDP back).....

Originally Posted by leocabrera

People like that screw it up for legit buyers/sellers! I hate peole like this!
What shoes did you send him? If I may ask

It was for a pair of 13's and 14's.

Back
Top Bottom