paypal fraud. help?

i just received payment from a meetup via paypal and i gave him my item after he sent me the money through paypal.
and all of a sudden the payment is gone... or cancelled.

i want to file a report. what can i do? can i find where this guy lives? i know his phone number and his paypal account

never accept paypal if your gonna meet up

probably the dumbest thing you can do because you have no proof of him getting the item since you are supposed to ship it.

take the L

dam..... is there ANY way i can find his address? or info? from his  paypal account or phone number?? i know there has to be a way...

sent as gift. i checked my email and saw that i received the payment but it took 2-3 days to transfer over. then a couple of hours later i see the payment has been cancelled

unless a NT detective can help draw his info from the name, number then your outta luck. paypal will not give info.

BTW police will do nothing about it either. so unless you plan on handling it yourself then it worthless to try and get his info.

Is his address on Paypal? Or is it not because it was a "gift" payment?

If it was a gift, nothing you can do (unless you can find him through the phone number/other means).

If it was a regular payment, you need(ed) to provided tracking information for the item... which is why you can't meet up. Paypal isn't going to accept "met up" as a form of tracking. So you will lose either way... however, if it was a regular payment, you should have his address.

Post his # & Paypal Information. 

If his account was Verified you're open to check his address. 

NT Detectives will put in work. 

nerd.gif

That seemed a bit fishy though, 
Meeting up and him sending it through Paypal?

eyes.gif

Well Damn.

Originally Posted by ALDY

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Well Damn.
Cant wait to see them do work..

Put in a little scare to those who dare to mess with NT'ers

Originally Posted by npatricktx

Originally Posted by ALDY

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Well Damn.
Cant wait to see them do work..

Put in a little scare to those who dare to mess with NT'ers
Nothing will happen.  You are a fool.  Take the loss.  You remind me of the bum carrying the card swipe on his belt.

His account is verified but i tried looking for his address and i cant seem to find it. Its probably because he sent the payment as gift

Take the L dude.
You got got and there's nothing you can do about it now, seeing as you're not about that life.

I didn't think you could ungift a transaction.

Maybe he filed a claim for unauthorized use on his account??

Originally Posted by Zyzz

never accept paypal if your gonna meet up

This was just established the last "Help! I've been scammed!" thread. Dudes never learn  
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Now that I even think about it, why in the world would you want someone to pay you over the internets when you're buying in person?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom