PC Gamers! Vol. All two of you

^^^ yo for everything it name it seems like a decent deal ... i dont think its a big deal but me perssonally would swap out the PSU for a bigger one but ugenerally wont need that much power ... the GPU its decent i

i test ATI cards all day and i would say anything 5 series are dope !!!! i love nvidia but ATI is KTG !!!!

the only down fall for the deal is it doesnt come with a monitor so you would have to save up and get one unless you have one already ...

check here they normally have deals

www.tigerdirect.com
www.newegg.com
www.amazon.com

What's a must have game out right now, I need to put this damn machine to use (overdoing it on specs as usual).
laugh.gif

...and NO I do not like games like WoW, Diablo, etc....I prefer FPS, action, etc.

gboy, I have COD for 360, I'll look into L4D though.
pimp.gif

I would prefer "PC exclusive" kinda games (just throwing that out there).

tomorrow steam might put up fallout 3 for 10.00 when the promotion started they had fallout 3 for 10 bucks before it was pulled down

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The new set of deals just kicked in, LFD2 is now $33.49

cop it and add me; simplicity

I was also hoping for fallout 3 GOTY for $18
eyes.gif
@ today's deals
Since you can still cop stalker for $2, I'd highly suggest it along with installing this

man i had the whole crysis series and barely played any of it. video card couldn't really handle it and came out with subpar graphics.

and how is L4D2 compared to the 360? only thing i can think of that will be better is the aiming.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

man i had the whole crysis series and barely played any of it. video card couldn't really handle it and came out with subpar graphics.

and how is L4D2 compared to the 360? only thing i can think of that will be better is the aiming.

L4D2 is not even a question - definitely PC, because Valve has released add-on packs for their games for free on the PC platform in the past (L4D, TF2), but have been prevented from releasing the same content free on the 360 by Microsoft. Plus the same game is often $10 less on the PC. So unless you like paying more money, get the PC version.

That said, im not aware of the requirements for L4D2 but make sure your computer can run it.

L4D2 is not even a question - definitely PC, because Valve has released add-on packs for their games for free on the PC platform in the past (L4D, TF2), but have been prevented from releasing the same content free on the 360 by Microsoft. Plus the same game is often $10 less on the PC. So unless you like paying more money, get the PC version.

That said, im not aware of the requirements for L4D2 but make sure your computer can run it.

i think it could handle it. just the fact that i was expecting crysis to look better on it. looks like i'll hop on it on PC. do you know when the dealstops ?

Reqs pretty much the same as L4D1, my old P4 with a 8600gts could handle it.

With computers pasts as cheap as now why not upgrade the P4 to maybe a E3200 it overclocks nice and runs great at 50 bucks. Its what I put in my moms computer

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

With computers pasts as cheap as now why not upgrade the P4 to maybe a E3200 it overclocks nice and runs great at 50 bucks. Its what I put in my moms computer
Nah I wanted to upgrade that one but for some reason the motherboard was incompatible with the core 2 duos cause of some voltage problem. Soinstead I just recently built my own with a Q9550 and a 4890.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

tomorrow steam might put up fallout 3 for 10.00 when the promotion started they had fallout 3 for 10 bucks before it was pulled down
How is FO3? Better than Oblivion?

If it does go on sale, im thinking of grabbing it.

I felt like picking up Torchlight since it's so cheap, but decided to try the demo first and it reminded me too much of D1/D2 and honestly, Ive becomebored of that click and slash genre.

Its sad too because D2 was pretty addicting back then. Good times.

You could put together a better computer than that for $800.

link to a blog or forum for this
nerd.gif

always wanted to build my computer, and is it true I can make it run mac OS and win OS?

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

You could put together a better computer than that for $800.

link to a blog or forum for this
nerd.gif

always wanted to build my computer, and is it true I can make it run mac OS and win OS?

www.hardocp.com

Great forum, very helpful people.

Guys, I highly recommend copping Day of Defeat Source on steam for $2.49. Really good game.

Back
Top Bottom