PC playoff XIIIs

I'd say anywhere from 140-160$ based on they're used and a still be found in stores where I live..

I'd say anywhere from 140-160$ based on they're used and a still be found in stores where I live..

I'm gonna say $160-180 DS. They sold out everywhere around here. I got a DS pair size 11.5 I'm about to drop. I gotta get a size 11.

I'm gonna say $160-180 DS. They sold out everywhere around here. I got a DS pair size 11.5 I'm about to drop. I gotta get a size 11.

I was able to locate my size at footlocker the other day, I personally wouldnt pay more than retail, I know I didnt even pay that the other day when I located my 13. Ive seen retail-200 on DS sales though.

I was able to locate my size at footlocker the other day, I personally wouldnt pay more than retail, I know I didnt even pay that the other day when I located my 13. Ive seen retail-200 on DS sales though.

I just sold a pair on eBay for 170 plus 20 shipping. I had to relist cause a guy won them for 160 but didn'tpay for the so I end up selling the for 10 bucks more. It alldepends on what people want at the time.

I just sold a pair on eBay for 170 plus 20 shipping. I had to relist cause a guy won them for 160 but didn'tpay for the so I end up selling the for 10 bucks more. It alldepends on what people want at the time.

Back
Top Bottom