PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

GS ; $102 retail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sheiks had GS and PS pairs. This is a 6.5y. Out of commission in terms of car so sorry I can't help ppl out
frown.gif
where you find them?

jordan 77 jordan 77 thanks boss, do you just need the style code? or some sort of sku? for shiekh

I went into a Shiekh and they put the product code in. There are other stores they can locate them at or they can order them. I got mine in 2 days and picked them up today. You have to go in and pay for them and then at this point I guess they can be ordered . I am incredibly happy with my pair.

Last edited:
New here but thought some of you may be interested in knowing the Harrisburg Mall FA has the Melo's in stock right now. Smallest size was 9.

So I still dont understand this release.

Is NDC going to release the melos at an official time?

Last edited:
So I still dont understand this release.

Is NDC going to release the melos at an official time?

From what I've read online the cp3 and melo were technically dropping on 12/20/14 but they aren't really held to a hard release date so stores have been selling them as they get them. The blakes released overseas around the same date and should be in the states sometime January '15.

Last edited:
These are really nice in hand. Might just go for all 4. Russell is one of my favorite players, but that colorway. Melos are the best imo.

Back
Top Bottom