PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Had the last pair of my size at SF's HoH, but I passed on them only because the last pair had wayyy too many imperfections. Still on the lookout for retail. 

Last edited:
so the only store by me that stocked these - footlocker - was a half hour away, and they sold out a few weeks ago. a friend of mine texted me new years eve that they just restocked and he scooped up his size, and said that he asked the guy and they had a good amount of pairs (my size included). hopped in my car and drove there to find out the dude that just walked out of the store as i walked in grabbed the only 10.5 pair.

basically, still looking 
eyes.gif
 hoping they pop up online again soon

so the only store by me that stocked these - footlocker - was a half hour away, and they sold out a few weeks ago. a friend of mine texted me new years eve that they just restocked and he scooped up his size, and said that he asked the guy and they had a good amount of pairs (my size included). hopped in my car and drove there to find out the dude that just walked out of the store as i walked in grabbed the only 10.5 pair.

basically, still looking :rolleyes  hoping they pop up online again soon
http://www.shoepalace.com/jordan-33...metallic-gold-white-limit-1-per-customer.html

Sheikh at my nearest mall had gs and under..

They would have looked good without the jumpman and with that tongue tag from the black/gums too. :D

Last edited:
Finally got mine in today, took a week since UPS wasn't moving ground the last half of the week.. But, glad to have em in hand. :nthat:

View media item 1337576View media item 1337577View media item 1337579
The shoes are nice! Black durabuck and mesh, the gold is a textured plastic feeling material. No extra laces, has a "30" logo on the insole like the pic above. On a side note, those new JB boxes are cheapy and flimsy.. About half as thick as the previous ones.

Finishline tweeted today "Lookout for the Air Jordan I Chris Paul PE to drop in bit.ly/1zPKplm soon." I'd imagine a good chance the Melo, Blake Griffin and Russell Westbrook will follow. Good luck for those still searching. 

Back
Top Bottom