Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Yea I feel you on that, but you just have to go into a store and be stern.. even if you need a manager to do it... take the SKU and let them do a real search.. gotta be pairs still out there

As of Friday everyone can go use those $30 off coupons right... I guess 170 isnt bad, well and tax

anyone knows when they gonna allow discounts on these at FTL online or  Eastbay
grin.gif

Just got my pair in today. They look better in pictures
laugh.gif
but I'll live. I should have waited to see if I can cop for less than retail though.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

anyone knows when they gonna allow discounts on these at FTL online or  Eastbay
grin.gif

Today!!! Assuming they are following the one week rule

Originally Posted by l3n

I need a swoosh account......

eff a swoosh acct. not to come across the wrong way, but if u getting money, u ain't worried about BEGGING OTHER MEN on a message board for handouts and hookups.
smh.gif

(btw, this comment wasn't necessarily directed at u, I3n. this is directed at whomever it applies to.)
wink.gif

Copped my pair today got home and noticed that opposite of the swoosh side toward the top where the foam and the black material meet , the foam thinned out and left the impression of a silhouette of the black liner material almost semi-opaque through the foam is seen. It just seems that Nike's quality control is loosely practiced. I mean dam they cost $200 shucks. Someone please elaborate

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

No size 7.5 on Eastbay though.

FML!!!!

They do fit a lil snug but I'm wondering what stores have them in a 7.5?

footlockers, footactions never seem to get the smaller foams for some reason. urban accounts get them instead.
1/2 cents, 09 eggplants, coppers, and these have been seen at accounts like DTLR.
i saw some last weekend in a size 6.5 on display but i know they carry size 6 also.

Finally got my pair and must say im not impressed. I would never buy these for retail.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Finally got my pair and must say im not impressed. I would never buy these for retail.

laugh.gif

yea I can't lie, I felt the same way... just accept them as a new foamposite and not a pearl retro.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

did these come in sz 14? seen them on ebay but NDC and eastbay only have 7-13
indifferent.gif

Yep.

Eastbay had them in sz 14 for preorder a couple of days ago, just not in the restock.

I should've snagged a pair from them when I had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom