Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Actually your avatar said enough.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

did these come in sz 14? seen them on ebay but NDC and eastbay only have 7-13
indifferent.gif

Yes, they do. NDC never had any up but Eastbay did in their first stock. Many Ftl's around my way got 14's in so you might wanna check with them and get them store located if need be. That's my sz too and I'm kinda mad that they didn't show up on swoosh.

Originally Posted by bigj505

mayhemzcats might sole swap eventually
happy.gif
1200581839_470x353_cat-with-crutches.jpg

laugh.gif
BigJ- Thats a good one. Im sure once our boy Mayhemcatz is up & running.......we'll see some swapnezz'

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by bigj505

mayhemzcats might sole swap eventually
happy.gif
laugh.gif
BigJ- Thats a good one. Im sure once our boy Mayhemcatz is up & running.......we'll see some swapnezz'
yea man dude's on the injured list. got him a greg oden type "i woke up hurt" injuries
roll.gif

Do they still have full length zoom? ndc says heel air unit. I know the product descriptions aren't always accurate but Nike has gotten stingy with the zoom.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Do they still have full length zoom? ndc says heel air unit. I know the product descriptions aren't always accurate but Nike has gotten stingy with the zoom.
of course its full zoom.

as far as 2010 foam releases go... pearls >> coppers >> eggplants
i would put eggplants before coppers but they came out last year also

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

copper's quality is way, and i mean WAY ahead of eggplants this year.  I balled in both and already had to return 2 pairs of eggplants because of various defects.  Copper still going on strong.  

Looks like my pair (sz 14) will be delivered today.  I wasn't really impressed when I saw them in person last week.

They will most likely be returned.  Got better things to do w/ the $200. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

did these come in sz 14? seen them on ebay but NDC and eastbay only have 7-13
indifferent.gif
Yep.

Eastbay had them in sz 14 for preorder a couple of days ago, just not in the restock.

I should've snagged a pair from them when I had the chance.
We had them available in sizes up to 15, but we are now sold out of size 14 and 15. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Walked into FTL yesterday and luckily found the last pair in my size 9..... Had to pick them up.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Swoosh needed.........

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

copper's quality is way, and i mean WAY ahead of eggplants this year.  Copper still going on strong.  

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

What will become of the precious resale value of my beloved HoH Pearls. Oh Woe is me!

not sure if there is sarcasm involved, but i am wondering the same thing as well.
ohwell.gif

I got my foams today, I have to be honest, these are the first foams I've bought and I like them, wish I had doubled up, I can't complain about the quality because I've never seen the OG pair, but these are pretty decent.

Can't believe these sat the way they did. Oh well got my pair and helped people get theirs. Will I double up is the only question now?

Originally Posted by bruza

Looks like my pair (sz 14) will be delivered today.  I wasn't really impressed when I saw them in person last week.

They will most likely be returned.  Got better things to do w/ the $200. 
grin.gif

Retail is for suckers

Back
Top Bottom