Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

wow... that was quick
might have just been returned shoes to that outlet. hard to believe they already hit since they came out very recently.

Yea foams hitting outlets this fast.... gotta admit, I don't wanna see that.. hope your right J

I don't know if this dude meant there were a lot, or one pair hahahaha

quadruple post and hes out of here

foams dont even hit outlets like that.
kinda odd on the price tho because 150 is a lil high.
i returned eggplants a week after release date and they were marked down to 100 on the spot.
150 is like hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Rod301

4991331477_b6b6de63b0_z.jpg

4991331487_bc99cc23d1_z.jpg

So Dudes Is Gonna Sit There An Say They Much Rather Prefer The Shoe On Top Rather Than The Shoe On The Bottom Because Of A SHADE Of Color.???
sick.gif
 I Mean I Can Understand Nothin Beats The OG Of Any Shoe Now Days... But Its Jus To The Point Where Dudes On Here Is Tryna Make It Seem Like The '10 Pearls Are A Bad Shoe Jus Because Of  The Shade. The '02s Are White. You Can Easily See How The Nick Name Came About. The White Looks SIMILAR To The Color Of A Pearl.

This Is A Pearl.
smile.gif

This Is The Color Pearl On A Shoe.
pimp.gif

I Got Mad Love For The '02s An Id Love To Own A Pair But Id Much Rather Have The '10s With The Blue Tint Bottom. (Jus My Opinion).

dude you can love the icey blue soles all you want but it dont mean $**+ when the whole shoe itself  looks like the yellow dinge of the 02 soles
laugh.gif

and you cannot possibly buy that they made these to look more like a pearl. thats on some JB hoopla lol i mean come on u werent born yesterday. if that was the case they would had done it with the ogs... i dunno where they get they materials but they musta got a good +%% deal lol

but like i said before thats my opinion. i aint spended your cash...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Rod301

4991331477_b6b6de63b0_z.jpg

So Dudes Is Gonna Sit There An Say They Much Rather Prefer The Shoe On Top Rather Than The Shoe On The Bottom Because Of A SHADE Of Color.???
sick.gif
 I Mean I Can Understand Nothin Beats The OG Of Any Shoe Now Days... But Its Jus To The Point Where Dudes On Here Is Tryna Make It Seem Like The '10 Pearls Are A Bad Shoe Jus Because Of  The Shade. The '02s Are White. You Can Easily See How The Nick Name Came About. The White Looks SIMILAR To The Color Of A Pearl.

This Is A Pearl.
smile.gif

This Is The Color Pearl On A Shoe.
pimp.gif

I Got Mad Love For The '02s An Id Love To Own A Pair But Id Much Rather Have The '10s With The Blue Tint Bottom. (Jus My Opinion).

dude you can love the icey blue soles all you want but it dont mean $**+ when the whole shoe itself  looks like the yellow dinge of the 02 soles
laugh.gif

and you cannot possibly buy that they made these to look more like a pearl. thats on some JB hoopla lol i mean come on u werent born yesterday. if that was the case they would had done it with the ogs... i dunno where they get they materials but they musta got a good +%% deal lol

but like i said before thats my opinion. i aint spended your cash...

But The Color Of The Shoe Is Somethin So Small... I Could Understand If The Shoe Had A Completly Yellow Tone But It Doesnt. It Jus The Fact That Dudes Come On Here Cryin, Whinin, Complainin, Findin Somethin To Point Out That Is Slightly Different An It Gets Old. The Small Differences Like The Shade An Sole Are What Makes The OG Different And Signifigant And Thats What Gives Them Value. They Are Not Gonna Put That Same Exact Shoe Out That Was Produced Almost 10 Years Ago Back Out On The Shelves.  

ok i'm fed up this is pair #5 that's going back idk how i missed this when i inspected them in....taking them back today for another size this is too much already Nike i know u're lurking so read this carefully:

AS OF LAST YEAR I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM W/ FOAMPOSITES. STEP UP YOUR QUALITY CONTROL A $200 SHOE SHOULD BE FLAWLESS NOT RIDDLED W/ UNEVEN TOE BOXES PAIRS, W/O GROOVES ON THE SIDE, SOFT SPOTS BECAUSE THE FOAM DIDN'T CURE WELL AND THERE SHOULD BE NO BLUE BLOTCHES ON MY SHOES! IF YOU WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFIT MAKE SHOES I DON'T HAVE TO RETURN!! I LITERALLY WENT THRU 14 BOXES OF 10.5'S WHICH NONE WERE ACCEPTABLE SO I SETTLED FOR A SIZE 10, AND STILL!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

ok i'm fed up this is pair #5 that's going back idk how i missed this when i inspected them in....taking them back today for another size this is too much already Nike i know u're lurking so read this carefully:

AS OF LAST YEAR I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM W/ FOAMPOSITES. STEP UP YOUR QUALITY CONTROL A $200 SHOE SHOULD BE FLAWLESS NOT RIDDLED W/ UNEVEN TOE BOXES PAIRS, W/O GROOVES ON THE SIDE, SOFT SPOTS BECAUSE THE FOAM DIDN'T CURE WELL AND THERE SHOULD BE NO BLUE BLOTCHES ON MY SHOES! IF YOU WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFIT MAKE SHOES I DON'T HAVE TO RETURN!! I LITERALLY WENT THRU 14 BOXES OF 10.5'S WHICH NONE WERE ACCEPTABLE SO I SETTLED FOR A SIZE 10, AND STILL!
I was gonna purchase these today until seeing your post. I am always disapointed with the quality of retros, but thought Nike might put a little more effort into these for the $200 price tag.  Guess I'll continue sticking with new releases and OG's. Thank you.

some of these complaints arent just with these recent releases......on my '04 black pros some of the grooves arent very defined either.

also....shoes are mass produced, not handcrafted one by one, it's impossible for each pair to be perfect.

If you want each pair to be perfect do you know how much time and effort that will take? Do you realize how much of a price increase you would see if that was done?

Im not saying it's OK for some of these imperfections (that blue stain is
sick.gif
I wonder if its from a blue dye they use on the sole?), but small things can be overlooked. No one is going to be crawling on their hands and knees inspecting your shoes as you walk down the street.

That ain't nothing compared to my pair but nowadays you gotta approach it with the win some lose some attitude

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

my pair has uneven toe boxes and sloppy glue marks around the carbon fiber plate
same with me as far as the glue around the carbon fiber as well as an excess of plastic along the nike check

Originally Posted by s dubl

some of these complaints arent just with these recent releases......on my '04 black pros some of the grooves arent very defined either.

also....shoes are mass produced, not handcrafted one by one, it's impossible for each pair to be perfect.

If you want each pair to be perfect do you know how much time and effort that will take? Do you realize how much of a price increase you would see if that was done?

sick.gif
I wonder if its from a blue dye they use on the sole?), but small things can be overlooked. No one is going to be crawling on their hands and knees inspecting your shoes as you walk down the street.
well yes of course, but i must say that sloppy glue marks and uneven toeboxes on shoes that retail for 200 and up is just unacceptable. if someone pays that kind of money for a shoe it is not out of reason to expect high quality.   if they are going to sell shoes with uneven toeboxes it should be for way less then 200.   im guessing that the individual who i am quoting does not have the kind of defects with his pair that i have mentioned.     yes, no one will be on the ground looking at your shoes but still  its no excuse for piss poor quality control

sick.gif

qft real talk yall'!!!  aint no such thing as a perfect shoe! there is always going to be lil defects here n there.... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

sick.gif
well yes of course, but i must say that sloppy glue marks and uneven toeboxes on shoes that retail for 200 and up is just unacceptable. if someone pays that kind of money for a shoe it is not out of reason to expect high quality.   if they are going to sell shoes with uneven toeboxes it should be for way less then 200.   im guessing that the individual who i am quoting does not have the kind of defects with his pair that i have mentioned.     yes, no one will be on the ground looking at your shoes but still  its no excuse for piss poor quality control

my pair is far from perfect, excess glue on cf plate, looks like wet smudges on checks yet they wont wipe off, scuffs on check etc.... but nothing that I cant live with.

Small imperfections are nothing new with retros (OGs as well)...so IMO if you're complaining about it on a $200 shoe, maybe you shouldnt be buying a $200 shoe with possibilities of these small issues.

Hell even my 07 royals, and HOH Armies have some imperfections, my '01 Black/Red XIs have spots with poor stitching, my OG Flint XIIIs one of the shoes have excess wrinkling on one of the toe boxes......minor quality issues are nothing new in the shoe game.......

yeah, same here but shipping back to ndc is too much of a hassle, so im pretty much content with what i paid for

not too bad though huh?

5005619558_4d56cbc93b.jpg

5005009415_2dac1db083.jpg

5005011291_39a5e15010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom