Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8e7ws5v.jpg

WILL BE MINE NOT MATTER WAT. I AM NOT SLEEPING ON THESE AGAIN!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Amen!!

hmmm
anticipating the confirmed news... or pix i shud say...
luv to see those bak...
was a disappointment from last year's HOH release, personally dont like em... very weird color on foams

I am holding on to my pair until I see pics. This possibly means that if they release a more white version like the og's then the pearls from HOH last year will increase in value. I still have these and the black varsity purple HOH flightposite's! I love it!

this kid is still alive?
eek.gif
eek.gif

found a job yet? going to school yet? just sayin

chu chuuuu you emo $%^*

If i had a penny for everytime this fool quoted me Id have a couple pair of foams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait until these come out. I need a to get a pair. I wanted the HOH pearls but when they came out our HOH wasn't open yet.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

I can't wait until these come out. I need a to get a pair. I wanted the HOH pearls but when they came out our HOH wasn't open yet.

I hate some of u dc clowns well mainly just pg county cause they are stuck in between baltimore and D.C who says "jahh like fresh" and "bammas"

Baltimore city is home of the foams yall rockin foamDOMES

seriously this boy..........

i'd prefer the white in all honesty, would be 2 pairs for me

if its not, i'll still grab a pair

roll.gif
 Baltimore city is home of the foams yall rockin foamDOMES.
roll.gif
Your Hilarious. DC is home of the Foams.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by purplehazen

all pearls are crazy, they look crazy fresh when timmy had them on.. not to get off suject, i think they were icey like the og silver ones were.. here is a pic of the shoe.. everytime i see the silver half cents i think of this shoe.. wouldnt mind seeing these again

29pu1s6.jpg
eek.gif
never seen these
pimp.gif
niketown had a prototype white and caro translucent bottom of these with da penny logo YEARS ago when they were dropping da lebron air force I's.

i had da pic but my PC crashed years ago and it was deleted.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

It's not even really Pearls. It's almost a whole new colorway, but I love it!
actually it is a new colorway..da 2002's say "white, black true red" on da box.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Dooms, cactus one's and the university blue pros were probably the only foams that I thought were
sick.gif
fixed.

NEVER EVER put a white inner sock on foamposites again.....and i passed on da Dr Dooms because they started using leather near da laceholes instead of durabuck,

not my style at all, but if they were a gift i would've kept em.

Just like any ugly chick foam pros only look good from the back LOL. j/k

Seriously though that last pic up there ^^ showing the back looks nice. I'd almost prefer the swoosh over the cent logo. And I would take the foamposite written up the back strap too on Ones. It's just that big %#@ swoosh man ....

Back
Top Bottom