Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by So Munch Sole 23

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Mr NikeTalk wrote:

respect my time
laugh.gif

Are those NBA pics of the og white foam pro?
I can only speaking on both retro versions, and not the 1997 issue
da OG's and 2002 retro were identical.
You'd Think The Self Proclaimed "Authority" On Pearl Foams Would KnowThis Simple Fact.................. Then Again What Type Of "Authority" CAN'T Comment On The Shoe In It's ORIGINAL Form?
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

selective reading FTL
I am the authority on retros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Correct Me If I'm Wrong Here, Those Who REALLY Are Informed Do The Talking
wink.gif

PS- What Ever Happened  To Feel Like Your Opinions ACTUALLY Matter
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Mr NikeTalk wrote:

respect my time
laugh.gif

Are those NBA pics of the og white foam pro?
I can only speaking on both retro versions, and not the 1997 issue
da OG's and 2002 retro were identical.

You'd Think The Self Proclaimed "Authority" On Pearl Foams Would Know This Simple Fact.................. Then Again What Type Of "Authority" CAN'T Comment On The Shoe In It's ORIGINAL Form?
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

selective reading FTL
I am the authority on retros
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Correct Me If I'm Wrong Here, But You Did Say "Retro "Pearl" (Referring To The 09 Release)/ Pearl Foamposites".... OG's In My Mind Falling Under The "Pearl Foamposite" Category
grin.gif
...... BOTTOM Line Is, You CLAIM To Be An "Authority" On A LOT Of Things Here On NT, And May Even Have A Few Of The Newest Members Fooled Into Believing You...... As Pointed Out By Ninjahood, And As Has Become Apparent To Those Whom REALLY Know, Your Knowledge Base Isn't HALF Of What You Claim It To Be...... Stay In Your Lane Kid And Let Those Who REALLY Are Informed Do The Talking
wink.gif

PS- What Ever Happened To The "Bannana" Shape And "Palm Lines" On This Most Recent Copper Foam Release?...... I've YET To See A Pair With This Issue You GUARANTEED We Would Be Experiencing With What You Refer To As The "New Mold" On These Foams
eyes.gif
.................... I Think 95% Of The Time You Post On Here Just To Hear Yourself Talking And To Feel Like Your Opinions ACTUALLY Matter
grin.gif

^Nice Lil Come Up Right There...... I Know Getting People To Let Go Of Those At Box Price Is Damn Near Impossible
grin.gif
............... Nice Friend You've Got There
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Nice Lil Come Up Right There...... I Know Getting People To Let Go Of Those At Box Price Is Damn Near Impossible
grin.gif
pimp.gif
Tell me about it.
They released em at HOH Chicago a few days early. I got word and was on my way out the door and my girlfriend reminded me of our date. It was either shoes or break up. My boy got pairs and he FINALLY gave in yesterday. DS shoes never were sweeter 
roll.gif

Rerelease at HOH Chicago?
eek.gif
smh.gif

If these have a better release than last year's, then I'll attempt to cop but I'm not going to sweat over them.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Rerelease at HOH Chicago?
eek.gif
smh.gif

If these have a better release than last year's, then I'll attempt to cop but I'm not going to sweat over them.
Noo. Sorry, not to spark confusion.
This was for the summer release in 09.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

ok ..... dont wanna get to excited. But i will lose it if true. 3 pairs please. PROOF???

Sorry SNKRPIMP
laugh.gif
i had to save it.

eaf1674375290e904fcc15a869fd9abe0bf36511.jpg

97a365c44c4472dc208506ff9e684d1ff66e0ac0.bmp

So there really was a such thing as a white/pearl Foamposite one

Dude at footlocker was talking about pearl foam pros/ones dropping in April

The pair on the bar belong to snkrpimp I PS em. They are OG or 02 Pearls. The bottom picture is the actual Pearl Penny Foam PE. Don't really look pearl but whatever.

None of the local spots that I've spoken with have any info on these. I had to inform one manager that the eggplants were re-releasing.

And nice HOH Pearls up there. I regret passing em. Still looking for a sz 13 or 14...

so im still confused and i aint reading back

white foam pros are releasin?

or those nasty champange +*@+% are re-releasin....?

I missed out on a pair of 02 Pearls last year cause seller was super shady.
smh.gif
He upped the price after he started receiving several offers on them.

i feel bad that actually shelled out the 400-500 dollars these were going for hopefully i can get two pairs of these im just hoping its a retro of the hoh

Dude got them for box price because they were worn. No one in their right mind is going to let these go for less than 350 DS.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Finally got a pair yesterday for box price. Too bad it's snow on the ground
frown.gif
^^^
I'm just praying to God that they release the 'pearl white' ala RayRay's and NOT THESE NAIL VARNISH versions...Sorry but those up there are awful...just my 2 cents..I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment.

P

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Dude got them for box price because they were worn. No one in their right mind is going to let these go for less than 350 DS.
reading is fundamental fam.....(see below)
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

grin.gif
pimp.gif
Tell me about it.
Theyreleased em at HOH Chicago a few days early. I got word and was on myway out the door and my girlfriend reminded me of our date. It waseither shoes or break up. My boy got pairs and he FINALLY gave inyesterday. DS shoes never were sweeter 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom