Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

look what came in the mail today!!!

If I Could Find A Pair With A Sole This Clear Still I'd Be ALL OVER Them
pimp.gif
.... Very Nice Pickup JoJo
eek.gif

JoJo killed it. Nice pickup. I need these retros to look jus like those but icey. And no swoosh would be nice but ill cop either way if the same color.Hope Will right about the style numbers.

^^^^what you mean? It is def a different style # from the HoH pair, but I truly doubt they return 2 their white color, because Nike reps confirm the new production will be "pearl white/black-true red" as opposed 2 the original "white/black-true red"

im not a foam head, im a pearl head =)

they look good. i saw a pair not to long ago on the selling lounge and they didnt look nothing like that, i would of still got them but homey sold them already... i'll show you my pair when i get them, hopefully they as icey

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^Thank you for confirming

The Almighty NinjaHood swears they were fully clear, but he is obviously wrong

The day these shoes re-launch, I will be un-deadstocking a 2002 pair, and a HoH 2009 pair, left & right shoe combination

and at that point, u will def. be at clown status.

Folks how does the 02 Pearls fit compared to all the new Retros. They bigger or true to size as the originals meaning they fit the same or do they fit different?

anytime someone dedicates an entire post on me, a sneaker Angel gets his wings =)

JoJo is on fire tho, I almost wanna post my pairs

My little contribution 02' pearls, the one's that are releasing better be these or ima be pissed. Sorry for the bad quality (no digital camera) thinkin about trading these for a pair of dark army's
nerd.gif

I can't sleep until I get a pair of te royal foams. I miss out on that shoe everytime. Job well done Nike, you got me hooked on the Foams

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam jojo them those joints are fresh, are they og or 02's? very fresh brother
What are you talking about? These are OG's as in they never retroed this exact colorway! He asked if they are 02's or OG's......Thats the same thing fam.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam jojo them those joints are fresh, are they og or 02's? very fresh brother
What are you talking about? These are OG's as in they never retroed this exact colorway! He asked if they are 02's or OG's......Thats the same thing fam.
huh?
OGs are from 97 or 98. retros are from 02.

edit: and the obvious is the altered retros (if they can be called retros) are from 09

^^^^You are correct, the 2009 HoH version is not a retro, it is a totally new shoe. Hence the new colorway on box tag

The og's and retros are white. The "pearl" nick name called for a brand new production years later.

P.S. my 2002 pair would look just like JoJo's if I had some seaglow
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom