Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam jojo them those joints are fresh, are they og or 02's? very fresh brother
What are you talking about? These are OG's as in they never retroed this exact colorway! He asked if they are 02's or OG's......Thats the same thing fam.

they are not the same. i can post pics of the OG's and Retros. the pearl mold on the OG's is diff material from the retros. a more hard plastic feeling 

^yea jojo them joints is fire. I have a question am i the only one who is sick in tired of the clear sole trend.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

and already up on the bay...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^too late fam....he's been there since '98

roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^yea jojo them joints is fire. I have a question am i the only one who is sick in tired of the clear sole trend.

Not tired of them, because I have Foam Pros and Ones that aren't, but I understand what you mean. I don't want to wear my clear soles too much. A black/royal blue one would be nice

i for one am not but im in SoCal so i can see why some east coast guys would not want clear....

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i for one am not but im in SoCal so i can see why some east coast guys would not want clear....
grin.gif
 well its not that bad if you take care of your kicks...im not one of them...i need to start tho, but looking at the goin rate for seaglow, i should just double up
ohwell.gif

I just noticed something about JoJo (the NTer that everyone is peapodding)
According 2 him, his pic was taken over a year ago...but he is a new NT member, suddenly selling his foams...

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

I just noticed something about JoJo (the NTer that everyone is peapodding)
According 2 him, his pic was taken over a year ago...but he is a new NT member, suddenly selling his foams...
just to make things clear, yes it is a new name but ive been selling on EBAY for over 5 years so some of the pics im using is recycled but the fresh pair of pearls i posted earlier, is in fact in my possession right now. hope i cleared things up

^^^^ok, I won't pull your card anymore, but "look what came in the mail 2day" and what is for sale in your sig is 2 multi-incidental for me not 2 respond. The verdict is not guilty due 2 lack of evidence. Nice white pros tho.

^^^^^^
you's a dirty dude for posting that.
pearls don't re-drop till fall and you already throwing crack in fire. lol

jojo got some joints, i will prefer the retro just because they will probably last longer, plus the retro's will be less yellow

^^for real....i can't wait to get this 02 pair n seaglow them......i hope it does something substantial.

Back
Top Bottom