Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Nice Vid , 02's = piff

Props  to RLtreyce/ sneakerpimp2k8 for Hookin me up with those.

^^ (makes gucci man noise on the shirt off song) don't know how to spell it, I think it's wrooooooough lol

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nice Vid , 02's = piff

Props  to RLtreyce/ sneakerpimp2k8 for Hookin me up with those.

please dont remind me of this horrible mistake.... If you ever get rid of them (return to owner)
tired.gif

can u picture those ^^^ wit a clear sole ... wow ? The gum soles look good too. I use to diss the gummy sole but it was perfect for this shoe in 97.

so those are 02's they are white like og so only 09 hoh are off white? somebody post pics to show the difference of all 3 "white" pros

OG and '09 HoH 

2 all the NikeTalkers that felt that I owed them some sort of favor when these shoes dropped last May, I can offer you some help this next go around
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder who up n scrubed HoH removal rumors about me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

"only thing thats on my mind, is who is gonna run this town 2nite"

Originally Posted by curtisboy

so those are 02's they are white like og so only 09 hoh are off white? somebody post pics to show the difference of all 3 "white" pros

OG and '09 HoH 

go to page 29

Tb I hope you burn slow for those og's...good *#+! tho my G...I see you...+**% that I need some og or 02's...in a11.5 or 12...who got me?...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

I traded mine for a pair of livestrong cartoon af1. I think i won in that deal.

2rxtmjc.jpg

I read that and thought the same thing...lol
laugh.gif
nah no duck tales @ all, dude was going to pay 280 for my HOH pearls, he ended up getting 3 pairs of cartoon af1's and traded me 1 pair.  I put my foams up on niketalk and never sold, so i put them up on craigslist and got the deal rolling, did a meet up in nyc.

nah, i wasn't saying u were lying about trade, but i do think ur delusional if u think u got the better of that deal. i woulda done that trade with u ina heartbeat also.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ nice pick up BUT sell it to a REAL SIZE 11 footer homie.

This is a rare gem :tongue: selling it would probably not be an option :tongue:

Ha ... to you it is.

I was just saying. WHY keep a shoe thats not your size. Your a size 12 right , with a wide foot???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

optimusp517 wrote:

RICO7JT wrote:

^^^ nice pick up BUT sell it to a REAL SIZE 11 footer homie.

This is a rare gem :tongue: selling it would probably not be an option :tongue:

Ha ... to you it is.

I was just saying. WHY keep a shoe thats not your size. Your a size 12 right , with a wide foot???

Well. The OG and the 02 mold for the foams are more true to the size than the newer 07 and later molds. It doesn't hurt my feet like a 11 or 11.5 in the new sizes would so as long as it doesn't hurt and fits slightly snug I'm ok cause eventually after a few wears they'll break in. Trust me if they hurt a single bit would've went on the market already!

Back
Top Bottom