Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by curtisboy

so those are 02's they are white like og so only 09 hoh are off white? somebody post pics to show the difference of all 3 "white" pros

OG and '09 HoH 

i wantthat sz 8!
mad.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CharmCityKid wrote:

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

I traded mine for a pair of livestrong cartoon af1. I think i won in that deal.

2rxtmjc.jpg

I read that and thought the same thing...lol
laugh.gif
nah no duck tales @ all, dude was going to pay 280 for my HOH pearls, he ended up getting 3 pairs of cartoon af1's and traded me 1 pair.  I put my foams up on niketalk and never sold, so i put them up on craigslist and got the deal rolling, did a meet up in nyc.

nah, i wasn't saying u were lying about trade, but i do think ur delusional if u think u got the better of that deal. i woulda done that trade with u ina heartbeat also.
i was expecting pearl not mothers pearl, i guess i just had my mind set on the pearl og/2002 version. to each is own 

Why do folks in here keep saying that there were three white pro releases and thinking that there is a difference between 02' and og. Dawg...it's the same. These were released as og's in 02' and then again last year with the pro's. That's it!

all of a sudden i want the og pearls lol all these pics got me fiendin' for a pair . anyone willing to let go a sz 12 or 11.5 pair? : )

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Why do folks in here keep saying that there were three white pro releases and thinking that there is a difference between 02' and og. Dawg...it's the same. These were released as og's in 02' and then again last year with the pro's. That's it!
so there was no white foamposite pro before '02 making the pros that dropped in '02 the og correct?

I thought there was a white pro before '02

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

so there was no white foamposite pro before '02 making the pros that dropped in '02 the og correct?

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA buddy, There is a difference, the OG FOAM PROs had more of a foam / glitter type material, the 2002 retro foam pros had a sleeker type of material, and the HOH pearl pros, were well you know......

these were never white to me. they are a pearl c/w like how cadillac makes their pearl. it gots a shimmer to it.. no rainbow
here my joints.

kevrocavich1 wrote:

Yes there were some. They came out in 96/97. I had a pair with prod date 10/96

Yes there were some. They came out in 96/97. I had a pair with prod date 10/96

I remember being in 8th Grade and only 1 kid in school had them. I was in love ever since, and later when they dropped again in 02 got to find out what they were called, and how much they cost....

I was in awe thinking back the kid in my grade had them back in 96 at that price point. Nowadays, time has changed. $200 for a pair of kicks is normal...

Back
Top Bottom