Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm honestly concerned about any future foamposites for the remaining of this year after seeing the eggplants.

relax...dudes flying off the deep end bacause of the '10 purp foams...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i guess we will see about the foams, only time will tell, i hope its not gonna go down like that.. these are definetly one of the best foams ever, pearl colorway is crazy, cant wait to see what they looked like

did anyone hear about these getting scrapped? my homie ask me if its was true and i didnt know what to tell him... i hope its not true...

02s?? seriously??

And dudes saying chill/relax but these eggplants are creasing on the inside.... (see eggplant thread)

I'm concerned for future foam releases also if production continues in China

The Pearls are cool (owned a few OG pairs).....Would like to see them again.....but would also like to see some Red ones as well (obv threw that in here...I wasnt gonna start another thread on that one)

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8e7ws5v.jpg

WILL BE MINE NOT MATTER WAT. I AM NOT SLEEPING ON THESE AGAIN!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I second this!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cant wait!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm honestly concerned about any future foamposites for the remaining of this year after seeing the eggplants.

this

Originally Posted by DavidMc202

Though yall seemed to worried bout quality and such i'm still copping and i really don't understand why so many people find so much to complain about either you want the shoes or you dont if you dont then why are you on the post talking about how much you dont want them why not just be quiet....

b/c when ur paying $200+ for a pair of shoes, not to mention in a recession, u wanna get ur moneys worth.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom