Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by VAHustler

sneakernews is at the bottom of my totem pole for legit info.

I'd hope so but I don't believe that, they get a lot of their info before a lot of other sites.

Why would they release them again as a HOH exclusive? That wouldn't make sense, so the same people could buy and resell them? I wouldn't believe that. That would be a new low, even for Nike.

will i would get them but if they are an HOH only release i guess i will not cause i aint camping outside no store for shoes i am not an animal.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i aint camping outside no store for shoes i am not an animal.

This made me laugh
laugh.gif

the new pics seems like those pearl is some new pearl whi color again...
not as white as the OG and 02, not as yellowish as the 09s...
i had waited too long for my holy grail... gotta get it this time, it is real close to the OG and 02s... it is cool~
but really had no love for the 09s... dont looked nice at all, not pearl white at all

the new pics are crazy, i cant front, sneakernews is a good website, they always have some legit info, i just they wrong about this.... dam the new pics are wavy, they sole dosent even look that tinted, both pearls and bred are looking nice

I guess you didn't read in the blk/red hoh foam thread huh? Its been said a few times availability has nuttin to do wit gettin the kicks early...its the factory...

^^ Yep thats how all those international web sites have them early and when you get them they come in plain box.
What up Mike 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

I guess you didn't read in the blk/red hoh foam thread huh? Its been said a few times availability has nuttin to do wit gettin the kicks early...its the factory...

Nah Actually I didn't Cause i didn't want em.

Back
Top Bottom