Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

I don't wanna read thru all of this thread, is there a release date as of yet or is it still jussaid to be fall 2010

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by kissmyg35

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Found him sticking more things in his mouth in the Penny Thread

yeah that is rather nasty. Think of how many hands hove touched them during manufacturing overseas. I never quite understood the whole licking shoe soles or whatever, but if thats what floats your boat, do yo homie
hahaha!! thats a easy 1 ..think of how much bacteria is in the food u eat everyday , think about how dirty the girl/guy u eat nigg!!! but i bet u and the other fool stll doit right?? i mean thnx 4 caring if i put my laces in my mouth or not......at the end of the day did u care that much that u had 2 say that?? lol
nobody is hating on u at all. pic is just tacky. str8 u
2 each its own playboy....but i never asked u if there were!

^ Dude, you're comparing apples to oranges. Nice attempt on the comeback but it failed.
fam..comeback from what??  u the 1 speaking on the next man %+#+!! udont even kno me!

Originally Posted by bigj505

yeah that is rather nasty. Think of how many hands hove touched them during manufacturing overseas. I never quite understood the whole licking shoe soles or whatever, but if thats what floats your boat, do yo homie
hahaha!! thats a easy 1 ..think of how much bacteria is in the food u eat everyday , think about how dirty the girl/guy u eat nigg!!! but i bet u and the other fool stll doit right?? i mean thnx 4 caring if i put my laces in my mouth or not......at the end of the day did u care that much that u had 2 say that?? lol
nobody is hating on u at all. pic is just tacky. str8 u
2 each its own playboy....but i never asked u if there were!
doesnt matter if u asked me. you made a comment saying here comes the hate like you doing it with them yellowed soles. this is a forum so there will be opinions. simple as that.

i could give a damn about the indents yall dudes
laugh.gif

^ Dude, you're comparing apples to oranges. Nice attempt on the comeback but it failed.
fam..comeback from what??  u the 1 speaking on the next man %+#+!! udont even kno me!
The @*@%? What does anyone knowing you have to do with anything that's been said? The next man posted a life size pic of his face with Anfernee Hardaways shoes all in his mouth, you coulda kept that pic to yourself if you aint want dudes to comment. Simply put, you thought you was doing it

Kissmyg35 hahahahahaha, its no need to try and come hard on NT like that. Don't be mad son.

welcome to NT, you should probably create a new name and come back

lol..gotta love the hate huh!

Put it this way. I assume you're straight, right? This board is like 99.9% male. Do you want to see a bunch of pics of dudes in topics? Then add to it the size of your pic, which makes it hard to avoid or ignore. I have to quickly try and scroll down to avoid your pic. In other words, you really have nothing to hate on. You have a couple of pairs of Penny's, congrats. You looked like a clown and played yourself. I really hate the word hate, because it has lames and corny people believing they aren't lame and everyones just "hatin".

Originally Posted by Magic1978

lol..gotta love the hate huh!

Put it this way. I assume you're straight, right? This board is like 99.9% male. Do you want to see a bunch of pics of dudes in topics? Then add to it the size of your pic, which makes it hard to avoid or ignore. I have to quickly try and scroll down to avoid your pic. In other words, you really have nothing to hate on. You have a couple of pairs of Penny's, congrats. You looked like a clown and played yourself. I really hate the word hate, because it has lames and corny people believing they aren't lame and everyones just "hatin
dude ur a HATER!!

Kissmyg35 hahahahahaha, its no need to try and come hard on NT like that. Don't be mad son.

come hard??with what? mad at who ? u?  i aint mad kid...yall the 1s givin me attention!! lol

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

welcome to NT, you should probably create a new name and come back

create a new name?? wat 4?? thats something u will probably do fam...im enjoying this..lol thnx by the way

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

i could give a damn about the indents yall dudes
laugh.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Crossing my fingers for a GR

Back
Top Bottom