Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

serious question:
given the circumstances that I have DS pairs of the 2002 and 2009 HoH variations, should I cop this shoe>?
(yes this is a hypebeast question, but you can respond freely)

Honestly, I wouldn't if I were you, but it's your decision. If you got the 2009 HOH version, then you should be straight. They're basically the same exact shoe, except the sole has a blue tint on the 2010 colorway, and the 2009 sole blends better.

At the end of the day, it's up to you...

Just scooped some '02's off ebay for $278 vvnds..i broke em out as soon as i got em in yesterday
laugh.gif
, but i was wondering if there
was any way to prevent these soles from yellowing...these arent my first pair of shoes with icy soles but they're just one of the few i really
care to keep clean since these have been one of my grails for over a decade and i finally got 'em...anyone
nerd.gif

Edit..I'd post pics but im not familiar with photobuckt or anything like that
tired.gif

no way of keeping soles from yellowing. use seaglow to restore the bottoms tho.
check restoration thread in sneakershowcase

Originally Posted by bigj505

no way of keeping soles from yellowing. use seaglow to restore the bottoms tho.
check restoration thread in sneakershowcase

Thats what i thought just wishful thinking i guess, Thanks

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

serious question:
given the circumstances that I have DS pairs of the 2002 and 2009 HoH variations, should I cop this shoe>?
(yes this is a hypebeast question, but you can respond freely)

no point in copping them if you have the 2002's and the hoh pearls from last year imo but to each their own.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pearls...

'02 >>>>>'10  '09 >>>>> '09 '10
i like da blue soles of da 2010's better then da HOH's....i also have da 2002 nearly DS, so they offer a better contrast to those.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

WOW and sept 17th is my bday.. 
happy.gif

16th is mine. I know what Im asking for!
...but what I actually get will be something different. I'll have to buy these myself...

^^yeah i got a pair near ds with the soles in perfect condition size 7 for 280, i think that is pretty reasonable...

^^yeah i got a pair near ds with the soles in perfect condition size 7 for 280, i think that is pretty reasonable...

Back
Top Bottom