Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

tired.gif
smh.gif

get on ebay and type "foamposite pearl 12" in the search box.....3 different sellers have 'em as of right now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by capfive

Air Randy buyers how many days would you guess from "Foreign Acceptance" of the parcel til it actually hit your door?

I don't quite understand your question, but they were mailed out on a Friday I believe, and I received them the following Saturday.

Originally Posted by handullz

Sloane Kettering wrote:

handullz wrote:

can somebody point me in the direction of a 12?

i'm tryin to cop these extra early and rock before the summer...

there are plenty of places that still have a 12, you just gotta look man...its not that hard...some of yall kill me
smh.gif

this is why there so many flame wars...

one person think they're higher and mightier than someone else...

or cuz YOU know where to get somethin at, and someone doesnt...

i NEVER copped shoes off the internet, boy...

so i dont know WHAT SITES and WHO to get at...

i googled AIR RANDY and got some bull...

the only other site i've seen mentioned in here was (n)osneaker...

raise ya hand before you speak, lil n____...

post count mean squat if you dont make sense...

If you're going to act like a neo and ask for dudes help, you need to humble yourself a little, instead of trying to get your e-thug on. I wouldn't have answered your question.

Then you calling someone boy, and lil, mean while you're acting like a child is not a good look and wasn't necessary. Where are you from where calling someone boy is cool? You're on mental ignore as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

can somebody point me in the direction of a 12?

i'm tryin to cop these extra early and rock before the summer...

there are plenty of places that still have a 12, you just gotta look man...its not that hard...some of yall kill me
smh.gif

this is why there so many flame wars...

one person think they're higher and mightier than someone else...

or cuz YOU know where to get somethin at, and someone doesnt...

i NEVER copped shoes off the internet, boy...

so i dont know WHAT SITES and WHO to get at...

i googled AIR RANDY and got some bull...

the only other site i've seen mentioned in here was (n)osneaker...

raise ya hand before you speak, lil n____...

post count mean squat if you dont make sense...

laugh.gif
like i said some of yall kill me...
smh.gif

now you say the only site mentioned in here was nosneaker which goes to show you can not read at all because ebay as well as a couple other places were listed as having them...

Air-Randy was said to be selling on ebay a few times but like i said before you displayed that you can not read AT ALL...everything is in front of you but you are still too lazy to look for it...
smh.gif
thats sickening...all you had to do was google it...hell you coulda did a damn search in the thread...
indifferent.gif

If i remember correctly, this is a public forum and your question was to everyone, don't be mad because i was the 1st to answer and you didn't like my response...next time send a pm, that's what its there for or are you gonna tell me you don't kno how to do that either?
indifferent.gif

And post count? what does that even mean? so i guess i'm high and mighty because i can read...#!*% outta here with that...i've helped plenty of people on here and will continue to but i'm not gonna help those who won't help themselves...thats why I said over a year ago, this forum seems to be gravitating more and more to the JB forum...
smh.gif

*Looks at the nature of the last few pages of comments. And subsequently proceeds to JB forum.

not to "butt" in your lil e-argument, but you guys are basically proving his point.

instead of simply answering dude's question which would have actually taken less time, effort, and space; alot of members ride their high horse and "SMH" at members who are not completely immersed, constantly checking NT, and on-top of the sneaker game as they are.  gotta remember not everyone is a sneakerhead enthusiasts that reads every page/post. 

again, this is a sneaker "community", next time just answer his question, and WE ALL can move on, instead of having to endure another e-argument. 
eyes.gif

Thats BS^^ If you want something so bad then how about you do some leg work and find it. This day in age everything is at the tip of your fingers yet everyone is still asking for help. Bad enough everyone sits behind their computers waiting for info. Every release you have people asking questions, but not making calls, doing searches, and getting off their ##! and trying to help themselves. The same time he spent getting at McGrizz he should have done a real search on ebay and not a half azzzz one. Everyone in their mother picked these up and if he just went back and read it says where. So the "regulars" in here don't feel like they have to spoon feed everyone that comes through with their random questions.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

handullz wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

handullz wrote:

not to "butt" in your lil e-argument, but you guys are basically proving his point.

instead of simply answering dude's question which would have actually taken less time, effort, and space; alot of members ride their high horse and "SMH" at members who are not completely immersed, constantly checking NT, and on-top of the sneaker game as they are.  gotta remember not everyone is a sneakerhead enthusiasts that reads every page/post. 

again, this is a sneaker "community", next time just answer his question, and WE ALL can move on, instead of having to endure another e-argument. 
eyes.gif

Reading has absolutely nothing to do with being on your high horse and being immersed with sneakers.

I don't think anyone has problems answering questions, heck I answered one right before I saw his post, but people do have a problem with repetitive ones that can be easily found. I don't want to go in a topic and all I see are how much do these cost, when do these come out, where can I get these for every other post. Then to get an attitude, because of the way someone responds to you? Do you think anyone else will respond? This is like if you were lost in a city you weren't familiar with, are you going to curse out someone, because they can't direct you to where you want to go?

lol this thread is comedy.. 
roll.gif

but basically everyone has made valid points.

but if dude would go back a few pages and seen people copped of air - randy. he could have 

A) google his name (which he did) or B) ebay his name and look at his products, sent a few emails and got it going.

but handulz needs to also realize that the MODS are watch and can also banned people for any lil thing. ANYTHING!!!!

so you gotta take it as it is.. help someone that hardly in the section, and have the chance of getting banned..

or just doing a lil research.. hmmmmmm

eyes.gif

so i got on  my high horse by saying to read a little? in the same thread you posting in? to do a quick ebay/google search or send a pm to someone? 
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
....so by your logic we would have to answer the same 3-4 question every page....
indifferent.gif
like i said before i don't mind helping people like i have done plenty of times on here, but to see dudes ask questions when the answer is right in front of them, C'mon Son...and it has nutting at all to do wit being immersed in the sneaker culture and being an enthusiast...its about reading and common sense...really doe if he didn't like my response fine cool he can address that and i woulda let him rock, but when you start flying off the handle online,
laugh.gif
C'mon Now

gotta remember not everyone is a sneakerhead enthusiasts that reads every page/post. 
It's pretty safe to say that everyone on NT has had/or still does have some type of interest in sneakers, thats not the point though.

While I will agree that there are NTers who do act as if they are "holier then thou " Sloane isn't one of them.

One of the main problems is that nobody likes to read anymore. And yea in a thread where there is a lot of pages questions that have already been answered will be a couple of pages back, but if you really want a shoe chances are you've already been following the thread enough to know all the answers to the repetitive questions.

I swear all the foam threads should have a FAQ section.

Could handullz question been answered right off the bat, yes. But he could of also searched the thread or pm'd someone who already had a pair since he was asking about where to get them. To me by the time someone answers a question you could've already gone a couple of pages back to look because chances are someone probably already asked the same thing.

And like fresh said mods are watching and banning people. If i quoted handullz post about where to get them and i said check your pm or pm me, ijapino might have thought I was trying to sell him a pair and I could get banned.http://

Are these a HOH exlcusive? No
When is RD? Not announced yet, sometime in the fall is what sites are reporting
How much is retail? $200
How do foams fit? It depends, regular foot-true to size, wider foot-might wanna go .5 size up
What is the smallest size? All the sites have only had an 8, but previous foam releases have had smaller sizes
Where can I get them early? Look below

osneaker 
air randys ebay
sneaker_xbs ebay
footalogs ebay footalogs regular site
cabordo.1s ebay
sneakerzp ebay
el-stores ebay
thecoolshoeshines ebay
flight club
http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=bb&sc=posite&i=041257sneaker hotline
rmkstore
kicks crew

smh.gif
at me, got me in here writing an essay and %#@$ 
laugh.gif

Now watch a question I already answered get asked again.

Sloane Kettering-
You're definitely right, research is needed before any purchase. However i did do my research. I went on Google and NT as well. 95% of the responses were good, besides the eggplant incident, which is the only negative i read bout them.

Anyways...i just wanted to say that i got the shoes today(6/23), never again will i buy from Nosneaker. Yes they are legit, but their customer service is horrible.

But as of now, ima happy camper
happy.gif

^^ i see where everyone's coming from. it can be a annoyance when 3/5 of every page is the same repetitive questions.
gotta give it to you BabyJumpman, you my man are very patient and willing by writing up that "mini-essay" LOL

but the "FAQ SECTION" should be a part of any major/hyped/popular release. best suggestion yet.

finally got around to taking pics. hopefully, they are solid as i am no photographer.
02s, 09s, 10s

^^niceeee... them hoh and 2010 are identical, sick set of pearls, all you need is a pair od og's... cant wait to get my pair

thanks guys
purplehazen - hoh and 2010s are def not identical. similar, yes. but definitely not identical. i still think the hoh soles blend better with the shoe.
joe - hoh royals and these pearls are all yours
laugh.gif

owow. i really need a pair of these in my life..........

top 2 on my list of upcoming releases in 10'

-CG XI's
-Pearl foam pros.

Back
Top Bottom