Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

looks like i'll have to call in late again for work friday
laugh.gif

Do you think sheikh shoes will get these? I ask because I walk past that store every morning to college. If so, I'm stopping to buy them before my first class. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why don't you just ask them when you walk by next time?
Their customer service isn't that great. The clerk had no idea what foams were. lmao

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

These and charcoal IXs dropping a day apart. Expensive weekend smh

It doesn't have to be. I bet those 9's will be in stores for a few weeks like every other 9, and 6 and 2 that's dropped this year. Foams however will be gone a lot quicker. I know what I'm buying that Friday. I was just cleaning my pair from 2002 with a brillo pad. Lolol. I love the durability of this friggin shoe man. Uncanny.

All I need to know is...

"The same stores/locations/spots that dropped ______ are releasing the Pearls....."
laugh.gif

new pics from ftl unlocked, looks like they went back to regular clear soles instead of the blue tint. i guess i will have 1 pair of each since i bought a pair early with the blue tint.

Originally Posted by riddla713

new pics from ftl unlocked, looks like they went back to regular clear soles instead of the blue tint. i guess i will have 1 pair of each since i bought a pair early with the blue tint.

Those are actually the pictures from last year.

smh.gif
...they tryin to play you for a fool...that's all...

Im sure they really didnt know what he was speaking of man. SHEIKH workers have to be the most clueless shoe people out there.

If anything, next time ASK THE STORE MANAGER at all times about a shoe.

i wish nike couldve just dropped em on a saturday like a normal shoe.. And ya seeing as how so many have been and are still available online these really cannot be exclusive at all

i wish nike couldve just dropped em on a saturday like a normal shoe.. And ya seeing as how so many have been and are still available online these really cannot be exclusive at all

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smh.gif
...they tryin to play you for a fool...that's all...

Im sure they really didnt know what he was speaking of man. SHEIKH workers have to be the most clueless shoe people out there.

If anything, next time ASK THE STORE MANAGER at all times about a shoe.

i understand being clueless, but you don't kno what foams are? and you work at a sneaker store tho?
smh.gif

i understand being clueless, but you don't kno what foams are? and you work at a sneaker store tho?
smh.gif

I know for me out here in CALI its not rare for an employee not to know what FOAMS are.

I have 2 pairs of Eggplants, Coppers...and now I guess I need a pair of these.  But man they are hard on my feet.  If I stand in them too long they kill me. Ugh..but hard to resist.  Pearls and Royals and I am done. On the real.

Back
Top Bottom