Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I guess I ain't going to school on the 3rd
pimp.gif

SMH

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Yeah, this elitist attitude nonsense is getting crazy. I don't even believe that all of these people who are complaining were buying all of these sneakers back then. There are a lot of people who did and were collecting for a long time and bought the shoes when they weren't as popular. But it can't be everyone.

My feet were still growing when a lot of these shoes came out. I've only been collecting for like maybe 2-3 years. I had ball shoes growing up, but it wasn't like I could get all of these sneakers. But at the same time, I have memories of wanting Penny's, J's, or whatever we couldn't get or afford growing up. My feet stopped growing and I can actually buy a few sneakers now. If that makes me a beast, whatever.

2q8bxur.gif
some of u guys needa understand not everybody was 12 or 13 years old ready to spend 200 on sum kicks
Well played.

Its funny that in the Kicks mag they have the 02's pictured in a FTL ad and underneath it says 9/4/10 and then for every ad for the foamposite in the mag, its 02's pictured...
smh.gif

like you couldn't find a pic of or cop a pair of '10's for the mag? Talk about misleading...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Its funny that in the Kicks mag they have the 02's pictured in a FTL ad and underneath it says 9/4/10 and then for every ad for the foamposite in the mag, its 02's pictured...
smh.gif

like you couldn't find a pic of or cop a pair of '10's for the mag? Talk about misleading...
Saw the exact same mag today, with BJennings on the cover!
I was super confused.
Is there a possibility that Nike didn't like the way the original production models turned out?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Is there a possibility that Nike didn't like the way the original production models turned out?

Nike doesn't give a flying #$%@.....these are out of production and already on their way to retailers.

Mfcka's miss school all the time for no damn reason....if your going to miss might as well have a reason behind it, and i guess to go cop some kick's isn't a bad excuse
roll.gif

Lucky for me i don't have class on Friday's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<--- bites his nails out of anticipation. Should I cop after work, or during lunch break? Hmmmm. We shall see.

Sorry if it's already been posted, but anyone know if chain stores in Texas are getting these?

I know HOH and a couple boutiques are getting a FSR or two...

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

People exaggerating like missing one day is really that effective
laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 Forreal...

A Couple Of Stores At PG Said They Gonna Have Em... Footaction In The Store An That Shoe Store Rite Across The Street From The Metro Station.

if i dont get my pre order in what spots in Chi-Town gonna have these?

This is the only Foamposite One colorway that I have ever liked. Needless to say, I have never been able to get my hands on this CW, but I will get them this time.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

if i dont get my pre order in what spots in Chi-Town gonna have these?

House of Hoops i'm assuming..and besides that idk...I'm in NY til wednesday so once i touch back down i'm a try and do my research

Originally Posted by sincere

This is the only Foamposite One colorway that I have ever liked. Needless to say, I have never been able to get my hands on this CW, but I will get them this time.

They aren't foam ones though.

Back
Top Bottom