Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by bigj505

crazy how the quality has gone downhill, you would think with time things would get better
indifferent.gif

i was gonna cop two pairs but after seeing the comparison pics i think i wanna buy one new retro and search for an og pair. if anyone got a 11.5-12 lmk

Originally Posted by BigTy23

crazy how the quality has gone downhill, you would think with time things would get better
indifferent.gif

They look exactly the same quality wise, no complaints from me...

I'm thinkin' the same thing. How the @#%& can you tell how good the quality is from those pics?!
All 3 look on point. Cuz must have INFARED vision or something.
roll.gif

I wonder what its gonna look like on the 3rd by me...bunch of thirsty cats I can see it already...exactly how it was for the coppers....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

indifferent.gif
I'm thinkin' the same thing. How the @#%& can you tell how good the quality is from those pics?!
roll.gif

not sure what u guys are looking at, but if u look at the 10s vs the 09s, u can clearly see that the grooves arent up to par especially from the pinky toe area forward.

Originally Posted by blakmn89

sorry if dis was asked but iz 2010 pearls produced in Taiwan o China?
China all foams will be made in china the first were the coppers and 10' eggplants 

just heard from a footlocker employee that there is no discount on these kicks, even for the employee's, is there any truth to this? thanks

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
not sure what u guys are looking at, but if u look at the 10s vs the 09s, u can clearly see that the grooves arent up to par especially from the pinky toe area forward.

They don't pay attention to detail, I guess they just wanted to pick at someone so they're deemed as being knowledgable
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

just heard from a footlocker employee that there is no discount on these kicks, even for the employee's, is there any truth to this? thanks

We usually dont get an email regarding discounts until a day or 2 before the release, even so im pretty sure employees will be able to get a discount theres plenty to go around. We received the same amount of pearls as we did eggplants and coppers and i bought both on discount. These should be good to go as well.

Originally Posted by The7onius

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

They don't pay attention to detail, I guess they just wanted to pick at someone so they're deemed as being knowledgable
eyes.gif

I don't care what people on here think of me, I'm just giving my opinion. It's not that much of a difference to say that "quality has gone down hill", but I haven't seen these in person so BigJ's opinion is definately more valid than mine...

thanks ty. quality isnt jordan brand bad. u can just see the difference but its not tragic or nothin. just different. i love groove definition but i kno times have changed unfortunately

decided to break my 02's out one final time this morning to my doc's appointment.

and
smh.gif
at nike charging $200 plus tax for foamposite pro's now

Back
Top Bottom