Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

decided to break my 02's out one final time this morning to my doc's appointment.

and
smh.gif
at nike charging $200 plus tax for foamposite pro's now
That was way back in 02 but i do agree they should be between 180-190

im so ready to copp my pair.Is there a chance that these will sit til next week in hope of gettin a back up pair on a discount. 

ONLY WAY I COP IS IF MY CONNECT GETS ME 30% OFF...OR ELSE PASSING TILL THE 50 IF THEY AROUND!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

im so ready to copp my pair.Is there a chance that these will sit til next week in hope of gettin a back up pair on a discount. 

Since you're in the the DMV, these WILL sell out quick. Probably not first day, but I doubt you'll be able to find popular sizes by labor day. Especially since they start school next week. Not trying to create hype but, foams don't stick around for long in the DMV...

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by BigTy23

crazy how the quality has gone downhill, you would think with time things would get better
indifferent.gif

They look exactly the same quality wise, no complaints from me...

thats exactly what i thought to myself.

Ok....once BigJ pointed it out, you see the minor differences from the 09s & 10s. It's his shoes so he should know. What I'm saying is, there's nothing big enough to cry over. Both shoes are tight to me. HOHs just have clear soles while 2010s have a blue tint. That's the only difference that concerns me. And on foot, nobody outside of NT cares about grooves. I have 09 & 10 Eggplants. When I wear my 2010 (which I have done twice now), I have yet to be stopped by any man, woman, or child saying "Hey your 2010 Eggplants are bull#%&@. Cause nobody outside of the sneaker experts on NT cares.

Bottom line....if you want the 2010 Pearls, buy them & enjoy them. It ain't that heavy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

Originally Posted by purplehazen

just heard from a footlocker employee that there is no discount on these kicks, even for the employee's, is there any truth to this? thanks

We usually dont get an email regarding discounts until a day or 2 before the release, even so im pretty sure employees will be able to get a discount theres plenty to go around. We received the same amount of pearls as we did eggplants and coppers and i bought both on discount. These should be good to go as well.

good looking brother, i know the disco was usually a go with other releases, it would of been nice to save $50, but diso or not im all over these.. thanks again

If it don't, you know you got the 30%...
wink.gif

OR the 50%, if you patient.

TONS of these will be available, similar to 2nd round of purps and golds.

laugh.gif
@ the pre-order hype.

Hope y'all got off taking pics for Niketalk.
lol....with the numbers i heard some of the areas around my way got in these...im DEF good...ill wait these out

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Since you're in the the DMV, these WILL sell out quick. Probably not first day, but I doubt you'll be able to find popular sizes by labor day. Especially since they start school next week. Not trying to create hype but, foams don't stick around for long in the DMV...

stock locate is a wonderful thing. now that they are at footlocker/footaction/etc, im sure these will be easy to obtain even if they sell out in the dmv.

Originally Posted by G KICKS1012

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Didn't even bother looking through 100+ pages, so I'll just ask.

Anyone know retail?

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

i dont think he's purchased a foam one or pro before....just my opinion

Not any recent ones.

Was asking to see if retail has changed.

So
indifferent.gif
that, phagit.

does anyone know if the footlocker vip coupon ($30 off your next purchase of $100 or more) will be accepted when trying to purchase the pearls in-store?

Phagit? Really? What's are 12 yrs old? It has nothing to do wit buying any thing recently...it had to do wit you being so damn lazy to look back a page or two and what you wanted to know was right in front of you....
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

okay guys i have a question..do you think it will ne spacejam bad (camp out) or coppers bad (go in the morning wit not problem) at release day

thanks

Originally Posted by spacerace

does anyone know if the footlocker vip coupon ($30 off your next purchase of $100 or more) will be accepted when trying to purchase the pearls in-store?

DITTO!!!! I asked the same question a some pages back.
A few weeks ago a FL employee said that $30 off VIP thing had NO EXCLUSIONS. Wanna know if they gonna try to pull some BS with the Pearls.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by spacerace

DITTO!!!! I asked the same question a some pages back.
A few weeks ago a FL employee said that $30 off VIP thing had NO EXCLUSIONS. Wanna know if they gonna try to pull some BS with the Pearls.
we wont know until they officially release

Back
Top Bottom