Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Saw them in person a week ago.. I will be copping for $140.

you felt the need to repeat yourself 16 min later
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
Yuku got to me.. i am using me 30% employee discount for those wondering how im coppin for $140

I love this thread, because of the uncertainty from the postees
I am glad no one is giving information on discount methods, let the new school come up on thier own

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am glad no one is giving information on discount methods, let the new school come up on thier own
laugh.gif
grimeyyyyy.  but still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by bigsupa

tried on my pair last night...dont feel the whole snug fit i wore my size too.. my midsole didnt seem too secure...these and the 95s are gonna break my pocket..

Foamposites don't have a midsole...

MY BAD I MEANT THE CARBON PLATE...IT LOOKS LIKE IT WASNT GLUED DOWN HARD ENOUGH

Cop'd Monday while on the hunt for some hyperfuses.....a bit salty that I don't have a box for them but "I Dig......I Dig" in my Varnell Hill voice.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

my bad if someone asked this before, but can you use the 30% coupon for these?
I think we have to wait a week or so to use it. Im still gonna try tomorrow. You neverknow

ight good looks bro ^ i seen in the Pickup thread, someone put they copped with the 30%, i was like huh?

how did that happen when they haven't dropped yet, and i was certain that the 30% would exclude these

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

that laissez faire mentality

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

ight good looks bro ^ i seen in the Pickup thread, someone put they copped with the 30%, i was like huh?

how did that happen when they haven't dropped yet, and i was certain that the 30% would exclude these

he was probably talking about employee disco?

i called a footaction in the bronx on 3rd ave and they told me the 30% coupon wont work for these.. if i could get them for 140 i'll definetly buy 2 pair

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

I'm bout to just cop from PYS. How long does it take them to ship usually?
UPS Ground shipping and usually 3-5 days from my experience with PYS.

$30 off is the coupon for FTA, 30% is the employee discount. Highly doubt they will let anyone use the coupon on RD but it doesn't hurt to try it.

Back
Top Bottom